Why is it my post disappeared?

A

angelscrappin

About Close to my heart? With this Karma thing you can delete people's posts?

A

angelscrappin

ewwwww! Reported? I am scared. A simple you can't do that would have been enough......... really. And it is not 75. At least it wasn't for me-I paid like 10 or 15 for 2 weeks worth not too long ago.

Geee, I just realized you guys are really a friendly bunch of happy people.................

Mikeinsmd

angelscrappin said:
ewwwww! Reported? I am scared. A simple you can't do that would have been enough......... really. And it is not 75. At least it wasn't for me-I paid like 10 or 15 for 2 weeks worth not too long ago.
Geee, I just realized you guys are really a friendly bunch of happy people.................
Baaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddd Mooooovvvvveeeeeeeeee

mainman

Set Trippin
angelscrappin said:
Geee, I just realized you're a quick one...

Lighten up! Don't take yourself so seriously...:rolleyes: We don't...

elaine said:
With a name like angels crappin', it has to be a joke.
Personally, I think it's another "get rich quick" scheme of nomos... It was only two weeks ago that I taught her and the boys how to make there own "stamps" by carving pictures in the bottom of potato wedges and dipping them in berry juice. :ohwell:

POOH

Ugly women send me karma.
or if your to cheap to pay the $75 then just put your add in your sig like happyappygirl