Why is it, that

K

Katie

relationships are so complicated sometimes. I just want ONE week of no aggravations. BUT no, someone has to push my buttons. Sorry..just had to vent about it.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
First of all, don't let Cariblue trick you into anything! She's a tricky girl, that one.
By the way...what are you wearing???
:D

K

Katie

Originally posted by bknarw
First of all, don't let Cariblue trick you into anything! She's a tricky girl, that one.
By the way...what are you wearing???

Short blue skirt, and white top. Nothing really exciting about that.

K

Katie

I'm sorry, but an imagination like mine is a dangerous thing.
:)

It isn't like I told you that I have black lace bra, and a sheer top on or something like that. An imagination is also a good thing to have also. :)

:roflmao:

K

Katie

Originally posted by cariblue

But, what you don't understand about bk is that when you said short blue skirt, white shirt...he imagined what was under it.

Now bk, you asked for that! Calling me tricky...

Oh ok...I understand now.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by cariblue

But, what you don't understand about bk is that when you said short blue skirt, white shirt...he imagined what was under it.

Now bk, you asked for that! Calling me tricky...

You know, you're going to have this poor girl absolutely convinced I'm a perv of some kind, and I'm NOT!

Other than that, though, you were still right; I hate you for that.
:moon:

K

Katie

You know, you're going to have this poor girl absolutely convinced I'm a perv of some kind, and I'm NOT!

Other than that, though, you were still right; I hate you for that.
:moon:

Me think someone is a perv, never. My mind is in the gutter most of the time to be honest. It has been good lately, but does slip occasionally back into that path.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Katie

Me think someone is a perv, never. My mind is in the gutter most of the time to be honest. It has been good lately, but does slip occasionally back into that path.

That's because no matter how big the road, the gutter is always easier to find!
:)

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Katie
relationships are so complicated sometimes. I just want ONE week of no aggravations. BUT no, someone has to push my buttons. Sorry..just had to vent about it.

OH MAN!!!!!! I know what you mean!!!! I am really going through that right now!!!!!!

(((((HUGS))))) for you!!!!!!!!

SO.....

Katie...if I'm not being too nosey....what is the problem you are having in the current relationship?
And by the way...I'm sure you look stunning in that skirt!!

and while I'm on that subject....Cariblue.....is it bad to have an amplified imagination? :)
I adore women...and truly appreciate when they take the time to look their best!!...be it in sweats or an evening gown......

hhhhmmmmmm.........no...I suppose not :)
You gotta love it when a woman let's your imagination take a stroll....then smiles about it !!! :)

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Boatbuilder
hhhhmmmmmm.........no...I suppose not :)
You gotta love it when a woman let's your imagination take a stroll....then smiles about it !!! :)

I won't even comment! :D