Why is it?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Your great grandfather owned the land, you now think you have a right to hunt , fish, trap or trespass or otherwise dictate what can and cannot be done.

I think if your great grand father wanted you to be a steward of the land he would of left it to you.

J

jaybeeztoo

Your great grandfather owned the land, you now think you have a right to hunt , fish, trap or trespass or otherwise dictate what can and cannot be done.

I think if your great grand father wanted you to be a steward of the land he would of left it to you.

I lived in a place like that and it sucked. The land owner sold out to a developer and certain areas were declared open space for the new lot owners, yet the old time hunters, fishers, campers, etc. still came by the dozen.

The private road led to a beach and on the way there were acres upon acres of land. We used to stop people driving past our driveway. They had no business down there and they were trespassing.

I even stopped ItsBob one day and asked him where the eff he was going :killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I lived in a place like that and it sucked. The land owner sold out to a developer and certain areas were declared open space for the new lot owners, yet the old time hunters, fishers, campers, etc. still came by the dozen.

The private road led to a beach and on the way there were acres upon acres of land. We used to stop people driving past our driveway. They had no business down there and they were trespassing.

I even stopped ItsBob one day and asked him where the eff he was going :killingme

Briscoe Beach?

itsbob

I bowl overhand

There is a law.. that if people have used that road for access to the beach, to swim.. hunt, fish or whatever, you can't stop them from continued use.. Even it was just a dirt path leading to the water.

But they have to find a way to prove it for some amount of years.. 5? 10? maybe?

J

jaybeeztoo

There is a law.. that if people have used that road for access to the beach, to swim.. hunt, fish or whatever, you can't stop them from continued use.. Even it was just a dirt path leading to the water.

But they have to find a way to prove it for some amount of years.. 5? 10? maybe?

25 buddy. Plus you weren't even living there yet. :smack:

Seriously, I didn't care about that at all, I cared about the hunting because we could be down there riding and I cared about the parties and drugs down there. I thought :gossip: was gonna beat the hell out of me and the neighbor the night we got him arrested :killingme That's not funny.