Why isn’t Pelosi sending the articles of impeachment to the Senate?

gemma_rae

You people really are parrots. You all just say the same thing Fox and the GOP tell you to say,

It's so boring because none of you have an original idea in your heads.
Awe. Poor baby can't stand the rules. Why don't you wipe the tears away and make up some original rules.

This_person

You people really are parrots. You all just say the same thing Fox and the GOP tell you to say,

You can't announce prior to a trial how you are going to vote before any evidence is presented not matter whether it is a civil, criminal or impeachment trial.

And no calling for impeachment is not the same as that is calling for an investigation. ( since that will be your next talking point)
Actually, in an impeachment you can do that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
She is going to stall until the 2020 elections in hopes that if Trump wins they can gain seats in the Senate and then send it hoping they can remove him.

naa the GOP retakes the House and reverses the Impeachment vote

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fantasy Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION ...... the GOP and Fox Are not telling anyone here what to think

unlike you who gets your Talking Points from TWITTER

Then WHY Are YOU Here Sugar Tits

You can't announce prior to a trial how you are going to vote before any evidence is presented not matter whether it is a civil, criminal or impeachment trial.

This not a Judicial Trial - it is a partisan political hack job

Trails have standards of Evidence

And no calling for impeachment is not the same as that is calling for an investigation. (since that will be your next talking point)

Be Specific - WHAT INVESTIGATION ?

no Schiffs kangaroo court does not count as a serious investigation

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

officeguy

And no calling for impeachment is not the same as that is calling for an investigation. ( since that will be your next talking point)

Haven't watched TV all day. Different from a basement dweller like you I actual work.

Rommey

And no, calling for impeachment is not the same as that is calling for an investigation. ( since that will be your next talking point)
There are plenty of Democrat Senators that are essentially saying there doesn't even ned to be a trial because the evidence is so overwhelming. While they don't say it in so many words, their minds are already made up.
I don't know about you, but I doubt any of these Senators will vote to acquit, no matter what is presented in the Senate trial:

Michael Bennet Democrat from Colo.
“There is clear evidence that President Trump abused his office and obstructed Congress.”

Richard Blumenthal Democrat from Conn.
“The case is clear: President Trump tried to trade away our national security for a personal political favor. Merely soliciting a bribe is bribery. Ineffective criminals are still criminals.”

Cory Booker Democrat from N.J.
“The House has presented us with evidence that the President abused his power for personal gain, compromised our national security & obstructed the investigation into his misconduct.”

Bob Casey Democrat from Pa.
“When it was revealed in September that President Trump pressured a foreign government to investigate a political opponent, I believed it was a textbook case of abuse of power that demanded action.”

Kirsten Gillibrand Democrat from N.Y.
“It appears President Trump put our national security at risk in order to obtain political favors. There also appears to be strong evidence of obstruction of Congress and abuse of power.”

Mazie K. Hirono Democrat from Hawaii
“What I want to hear from the president is, what are his defenses? Does he have any explanation that exonerates him? Short of that, I'm going to vote on the basis of the facts. And the facts are that he committed an impeachable act, and I will vote to convict him.”

Jeff Merkley Democrat from Ore.
“The House presented a compelling case that the president solicited foreign interference in the 2020 election, that he conditioned official actions on this interference, and that he used the power of the office to advance his own interest instead of the public interest.”

Christopher S. Murphy Democrat from Conn.
“The bottom line is this: President Trump abused his authority by using taxpayer funded aid to pressure a foreign government to help him win re-election in 2020. Since then, he has been trying to cover up his corruption.”

Debbie Stabenow Democrat from Mich.
“We are where we are because of the actions of President Trump. His behavior and abuse of power have forced the hand of everyone who cares deeply about our country, the truth, and the integrity of our democracy.”

Elizabeth Warren Democrat from Mass.
“Donald Trump has abused our diplomatic relationships and undermined our national security for his own personal, political gain.”

Sheldon Whitehouse Democrat from R.I.
“The House has gathered a wealth of undisputed facts to support its articles of impeachment.”

Of course there are several Senators saying the right things about wanting a fair trial and them saying they will be impartial, so at this point we have to take their word that they can be impartial, but I expect a straight party-line vote in the Senate.

littlelady

God bless the USA
There are plenty of Democrat Senators that are essentially saying there doesn't even ned to be a trial because the evidence is so overwhelming. While they don't say it in so many words, their minds are already made up.
I don't know about you, but I doubt any of these Senators will vote to acquit, no matter what is presented in the Senate trial:

Michael Bennet Democrat from Colo.
“There is clear evidence that President Trump abused his office and obstructed Congress.”

Richard Blumenthal Democrat from Conn.
“The case is clear: President Trump tried to trade away our national security for a personal political favor. Merely soliciting a bribe is bribery. Ineffective criminals are still criminals.”

Cory Booker Democrat from N.J.
“The House has presented us with evidence that the President abused his power for personal gain, compromised our national security & obstructed the investigation into his misconduct.”

Bob Casey Democrat from Pa.
“When it was revealed in September that President Trump pressured a foreign government to investigate a political opponent, I believed it was a textbook case of abuse of power that demanded action.”

Kirsten Gillibrand Democrat from N.Y.
“It appears President Trump put our national security at risk in order to obtain political favors. There also appears to be strong evidence of obstruction of Congress and abuse of power.”

Mazie K. Hirono Democrat from Hawaii
“What I want to hear from the president is, what are his defenses? Does he have any explanation that exonerates him? Short of that, I'm going to vote on the basis of the facts. And the facts are that he committed an impeachable act, and I will vote to convict him.”

Jeff Merkley Democrat from Ore.
“The House presented a compelling case that the president solicited foreign interference in the 2020 election, that he conditioned official actions on this interference, and that he used the power of the office to advance his own interest instead of the public interest.”

Christopher S. Murphy Democrat from Conn.
“The bottom line is this: President Trump abused his authority by using taxpayer funded aid to pressure a foreign government to help him win re-election in 2020. Since then, he has been trying to cover up his corruption.”

Debbie Stabenow Democrat from Mich.
“We are where we are because of the actions of President Trump. His behavior and abuse of power have forced the hand of everyone who cares deeply about our country, the truth, and the integrity of our democracy.”

Elizabeth Warren Democrat from Mass.
“Donald Trump has abused our diplomatic relationships and undermined our national security for his own personal, political gain.”

Sheldon Whitehouse Democrat from R.I.
“The House has gathered a wealth of undisputed facts to support its articles of impeachment.”

Of course there are several Senators saying the right things about wanting a fair trial and them saying they will be impartial, so at this point we have to take their word that they can be impartial, but I expect a straight party-line vote in the Senate.

It is all a sham and shameful. It is all about power. Period. Ask the ultimate puppet flip flop wearing Obama. Our Gov is shifting fast from power of the people to power of the narcissistic, and greedy politicians. Be careful what y’all support.