WHY we choose gaited horses

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Cause your gettin old and you don't want to hurt like me the day after a big ride :lmao:??? Damn my middle finger hurts like a gave someone a left jab.
Does your ride ever make your m/f throb? :whistle:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
i have to admit....i was a tad sore yesterday after Mt Victoria but i'll NEVER tell my mom :lol: and i'd do it again in a heart beat!! GORGEOUS Ride, gorgeous trails, and GREAT company!! (Even if we couldn't keep up :lol: )

Have you gotten anywhere on an overnight at Tuckahoe? And do we have an SMTR meeting this week?

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Pasofever said:
He is smokin'

Okay, okay, I'm ready for the red -- but, I have to say something about the gaited horse thing: :howdy:
I know the paso is the champagne ride and I totally agree with that. :flowers: However, what does that make the Tennessee Walker and Rocky -- Boxed wine and Miller Light? :killingme :lmao: :killingme

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Winn Dixie said:
Okay, okay, I'm ready for the red -- but, I have to say something about the gaited horse thing: :howdy:
I know the paso is the champagne ride and I totally agree with that. :flowers: However, what does that make the Tennessee Walker and Rocky -- Boxed wine and Miller Light? :killingme :lmao: :killingme

I'm sure paso's are great but the Rocky must be the dom perignon of these horses!!! :flowers:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
i have to admit....i was a tad sore yesterday after Mt Victoria but i'll NEVER tell my mom :lol: and i'd do it again in a heart beat!! GORGEOUS Ride, gorgeous trails, and GREAT company!! (Even if we couldn't keep up :lol: )

?

Were the hell were you..I saw you before the ride..and you were not back yet when we got back.. :lmao: We did the extra loop 2 X dumb arse got lost..So if it was 12 with the extra 5 miles we did 17 :dead:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SouthernMdRocks said:
I'm sure paso's are great but the Rocky must be the dom perignon of these horses!!! :flowers:
:yay:
at least you don't have a horse shoot out from under you when the wind blows, or beat you to death at the walk when you ride the rocky. :biggrin:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
SouthernMdRocks said:

Pasofever are you going to sit there and take that? :whistle:
In any event, I think I'd have to put the Rocky with the Fetzer group, at best. :lmao: :coffee: But if that's where you're going, then Pasos are the Krug 1995 Clos du Mesnil. :flowers:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
yeah I am too tired to Fruck with her today...mom got hurt this am and I am still upset..maybe when I settle down I will come back and mess with her.

SouthernMdRocks

Pasofever said:
yeah I am too tired to Fruck with her today...mom got hurt this am and I am still upset..maybe when I settle down I will come back and mess with her.

I hope your mom is ok. :huggy:

SouthernMdRocks

Winn Dixie said:
In any event, I think I'd have to put the Rocky with the Fetzer group, at best. :lmao: :coffee: But if that's where you're going, then Pasos are the Krug 1995 Clos du Mesnil. :flowers:

WD is that you stirring up some shiat?? Or your other MP!! :killingme LOL,,that's ok as it keeps things interesting.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Winn Dixie said:

Feeling full of it are you? :killingme This should be fun :popcorn:lol :lmao:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
SouthernMdRocks said:
WD is that you stirring up some shiat?? Or your other MP!! :killingme LOL,,that's ok as it keeps things interesting.

Darn, no one's playing. :howdy: Only got one red (from HappyAppy?). :jameo: Oh well HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! :elaine:

Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:

Have you gotten anywhere on an overnight at Tuckahoe? And do we have an SMTR meeting this week?

We typically only host 1 overnight ride a year and didn't we decide it would be at the League, hosted by you & John? And the SMTR meeting is next Thursday. :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:
We typically only host 1 overnight ride a year and didn't we decide it would be at the League, hosted by you & John? And the SMTR meeting is next Thursday. :howdy:
Oh OK. that's in the works.
SO are we gonna just do a private overnighter at Tuckahoe? I have a couple of friends that can show us the trails. I'd like to bring my daughter and mom. Along.