Why Women Want Nice Guys Now

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Like so many others, Marie was in panic mode with work once the pandemic hit, and isolating lockdown conditions also meant she wasn’t getting the attention from men that she was used to. However, she also suddenly found herself craving more out of relationships with the opposite sex. She says she wanted something “stable,” and if anything was going to change in that category, she needed to be proactive.

“I wasn’t just swiping right on the next bad decision who I knew would just want to **** and ghost me,” Marie says, describing her revamped Tinder habits.

The alternative approach quickly paid off. By the summer of 2020, Marie was in a relationship that lasted nearly a year. “It was honestly the first time I slowed down and met someone and could process it all,” she says. But in what she calls a “heartbreaking” twist, the man she was with decided to move back home, out of state. A long-distance thing wasn’t going to cut it.

Enter: Alex, the sweetest guy.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
https://pics.me.me/her-sorry-i-prefer-guys-who-are-*******s-me-ya-25099626.png

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Don't all guys claim to be "nice guys" and "not like the other guys"?
Absolutely not!

The last time I did I lost my house, my good furniture, one of my cars, half of my salary, and a total a-hole was banging my (now) ex-wife.

I'm far from nice and just another azzhole.

But I mean that in the nicest way.

Have a great day! Love AJ :huggy:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I guess I've been doing it right all along, 2 February made 44 years as a couple for Anita and me.
26 June will make 40 years wed.
We went to Norwich, the military college in Vermont. This was from our 1st formal date,
the Regimental Winter Carnival dance on 11 FEB 1978.
1647112216339.png