wiccan/the occult/and things of that nature...

baydoll

Those of you who are interested in the occult ect., here is a good book to read:

'He Came To Set The Captives Free' by Rebecca Brown

That is all. Thank you! :howdy:

bcp

In My Opinion
Wiccan is not really an occult.
it is a religion that is older than Christianity, and also closely matches many of the same beliefs as many American Indains held as far as mans purpose on earth. As in, we do not own earth, we are an intricate part of it.

Wiccans are interesting people to know and talk to, and if you draw religion in a straight line, it is very possible to see where the Wiccan > God > Chrstian links can be connected. Wiccans do not worship Satan.

baydoll

Wiccans are interesting people to know and talk to

I agree.

and if you draw religion in a straight line, it is very possible to see where the Wiccan > God > Chrstian links can be connected.

I agree with this as well. If you draw a line all the way back to the very beginning you'll arrive at the Babylonian Mystery Religion. Whose founder was none other than, yup you guessed it, Satan.

Btw, there is a vast difference between 'religion' and a relationship.

PsyOps

Pixelated
"So here's to my sweet Satan
The one who's little path would make me sad,
whose power is Satan.
He'll give you 666
There was a little toolshed,
where he made us suffer sad Satan."

:evil:

bcp

In My Opinion
"So here's to my sweet Satan
The one who's little path would make me sad,
whose power is Satan.
He'll give you 666
There was a little toolshed,
where he made us suffer sad Satan."

:evil:

Cant go wrong with Zepplin.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Cant go wrong with Zepplin.

Come on... you had to look it up, right?

Those guys were brilliant to come up with such an ingenuous way to leak subliminal messages in our heads.

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
Come on... you had to look it up, right?

Those guys were brilliant to come up with such an ingenuous way to leak subliminal messages in our heads.

Zepplin and Grand Funk were my bands. Still have the CDs in the truck. Listen to them regular,,, like almost every day when Im not chattering with the truck drivers.

cheezgrits

Thought pirate
it is a religion that is older than Christianity, and also closely matches many of the same beliefs as many American Indains held as far as mans purpose on earth. As in, we do not own earth, we are an intricate part of it.

Wiccans are interesting people to know and talk to, and if you draw religion in a straight line, it is very possible to see where the Wiccan > God > Chrstian links can be connected. Wiccans do not worship Satan.

Thank you. I'd hate to try to explain my Cherokee culture and beliefs on THIS forum...

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

Thank you. I'd hate to try to explain my Cherokee culture and beliefs on THIS forum...

:yeahthat:

The fact that the OP included Wicca in the post, indicates a true ignorance of the principles and beliefs of that religion. Satan is a Christian concept and has no place in the Wiccan religion.

bcp

In My Opinion
:yeahthat:

The fact that the OP included Wicca in the post, indicates a true ignorance of the principles and beliefs of that religion. Satan is a Christian concept and has no place in the Wiccan religion.

I like alot of the Wicca beliefs. I think they fit in well with Christianity, or almost all other religions to be honest. I think we have all without knowing enjoyed a Wicca moment or two in our lives.
I would classify it as more spiritual than religious.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I like alot of the Wicca beliefs. I think they fit in well with Christianity, or almost all other religions to be honest. I think we have all without knowing enjoyed a Wicca moment or two in our lives.

Excellent point. It is a spiritual way of living. I think we tend to use the word "religion" to describe any belief system that includes a "divine" or higher entity whether it is God, Jesus, Allah, the Goddess, Gaia or any other of the many, many names that Man has come up with to describe that higher power.

I had no idea how many Wicca moments I'd experienced in my life until I started researching the topic, especially when you add in the Celtic piece from my Irish ancestors.

Radiant1

Soul Probe

I feel the same way for the most part, although it depends on one's brand of Wicca and one's brand of Christianity. I've been told I walk a fine line between Pagan and Christian, which is true. I describe my spiritual life thus: I pray to Jesus under the sacred oak tree in the lotus position. :wink:

baydoll

I feel the same way for the most part, although it depends on one's brand of Wicca and one's brand of Christianity. I've been told I walk a fine line between Pagan and Christian, which is true. I describe my spiritual life thus: I pray to Jesus under the sacred oak tree in the lotus position. :wink:

How do you know it's Jesus you're praying to?

Last edited:

baydoll

Excellent point. It is a spiritual way of living. I think we tend to use the word "religion" to describe any belief system that includes a "divine" or higher entity whether it is God, Jesus, Allah, the Goddess, Gaia or any other of the many, many names that Man has come up with to describe that higher power.

I had no idea how many Wicca moments I'd experienced in my life until I started researching the topic, especially when you add in the Celtic piece from my Irish ancestors.

Proselytize much? :coffee: