Wicomico clubhouse....

As of Wednesday it still wasn't open, but they were supposed to be moving in today. Not sure if they actually are or not. They were also supposed to re-pave the parking lot yesterday. It'll definately be nice to have the carts underneath so they're not wet first thing in the morning.

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
As of Wednesday it still wasn't open, but they were supposed to be moving in today. Not sure if they actually are or not. They were also supposed to re-pave the parking lot yesterday. It'll definately be nice to have the carts underneath so they're not wet first thing in the morning.

I heard it was roughly pushed back by a week.....slated for Sept. 8th. Hopefully it will be before the weekend!

I plan to be there on Sunday morning for my normal tee time pending the Tropical Storm doesn't wash me out! New clubhouse just in time also for the Ryder cup on the 21-22

I heard it was roughly pushed back by a week.....slated for Sept. 8th. Hopefully it will be before the weekend!

I plan to be there on Sunday morning for my normal tee time pending the Tropical Storm doesn't wash me out! New clubhouse just in time also for the Ryder cup on the 21-22

Yeah, looks like that's right - I was up there this morning and they're still in the trailor. Now the plan is to resurface the parking lot on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, which means the trailor has to be moved. Apparantly the pro shop still isn't ready so who knows what they're going to do. Hopefully they won't have to set up a table and an umbrella to serve as a temporary pro shop.

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
Yeah, looks like that's right - I was up there this morning and they're still in the trailor. Now the plan is to resurface the parking lot on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, which means the trailor has to be moved. Apparantly the pro shop still isn't ready so who knows what they're going to do. Hopefully they won't have to set up a table and an umbrella to serve as a temporary pro shop.

By the way .........The clubhouse is finally open!!!!!