Wife Cheats on Husband, Gets $40 Million in Divorce

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Oz said:
I thought it was $25? :confused:
Just checked, it's still a $10 fine.

Vince,

Maryland's 50/50 applies to marital property. What one owns going into the marriage is still theirs and can include real property with a proper exlusion agreement. Which is better then some states where it's 50/50 no matter what.

I find this specific divorce as nothing more then funny and appropriate. After all this clown picked up with her while she was married to someone else why should he expect any different. I think that the husband is lucky the judge didn't pick up on that and give her a full share for him being the rich dummy that he is.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Oz said:
I'll have to update my friend who is a practicing attorney... :cheers:
Do that. To help him out show him the content of 10-501 under the Criminal Law section of the statute. Here it is;

§ 10-501. Adultery.

(a) Prohibited.- A person may not commit adultery.

(b) Penalty.- A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction shall be fined $10.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Ken King said:
Do that. To help him out show him the content of 10-501 under the Criminal Law section of the statute. Here it is;

§ 10-501. Adultery.

(a) Prohibited.- A person may not commit adultery.

(b) Penalty.- A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction shall be fined $10.

You forgot the bonus clause for those who are already separated...