Wife needs a job

SpecV

My wife is going to be moving down here. She has a masters in psychology. Does anyone know of any mental health agencies or companies hiring down here?

Thanks

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I'd PM Lucy and see if she can have your wife fill in during her absences on these boards.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Kain99
OMG! The truth is always worse than fiction...:bawl:

If it's any comfort Kain I think that there are several people on here that need more help then you do. :biggrin:

James White

Have a nuisance?Im 4 hire
specv.

If your wife doesnt mind the commute,Georgetown Univ. Is hiring...They are in High demand.Check there web site,Sorry dont have link.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by kwillia
allll.... Pixie... it's just the harmones...:poorbaby:

I know. :rolleyes: I've had about enough of some of these women and their hormonal mood swings. :biggrin:

btw, what's a harmone? Is that when your hormones are in harmony or something? :confused:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by kwillia
allll.... Pixie... it's just the harmones...:poorbaby:
Thanks Pixie....

And as for you Miss Kwillia - At least I've taken the first step, I'm not living in denial anymore. :wink:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Kain99
Thanks Pixie....

And as for you Miss Kwillia - At least I've taken the first step, I'm not living in denial anymore. :wink:

Now in dapotomac??

G

giggles04

She could always check with either Pathways or Walden Sierra. They're always looking for great people.

SpecV

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions. This will give her a good list of places she can look. Thanks for your help.