wife swap tonight

S

somdebay

The "country" family is DISGUSTING...raw meat...they like bacteria, and brush their teeth clay and butter...WTF

morganj614

somdebay said:
The "country" family is DISGUSTING...raw meat...they like bacteria, and brush their teeth clay and butter...WTF

They ARE different but it's their ways. Watching her try to shave all the hair off her legs made me gag :lol:
I love the always 2 strange/different families they match up :roflmao:

P.S. edit. The farm kid just swallowed a raw egg to calm down :roflmao:

Last edited:
S

somdebay

morganj614 said:
They ARE different but it's their ways. Watching her try to shave all the hair off her legs made me gag :lol:
I love the always 2 strange/different families they match up :roflmao:

if you say so...but...their ways ARE unhealthy, they are completely misinformed.

morganj614

somdebay said:
if you say so...but...their ways ARE unhealthy, they are completely misinformed.

To each his own. I wouldn't like to live like that, but I don't fault them for being different.
Tonight is the anal retentive family and the survivalist family. I enjoy the diversity.

Christy

b*tch rocket
morganj614 said:
They ARE different but it's their ways.

:yeahthat: I just turned it on, so I didn't get to see all the extremes, but different strokes for different strokes. The more "natural" way they live obviously hasn't killed them. :shrug:

morganj614

Christy said:
:yeahthat: I just turned it on, so I didn't get to see all the extremes, but different strokes for different strokes. The more "natural" way they live obviously hasn't killed them. :shrug:

I do believe in germs and overwashing kills good bacteria. But I don't eat raw chicken nor milk my own cow..:lol:
On the other hand, the anal family is all about their clothes and looks and disinfecting.

Christy

b*tch rocket
somdebay said:

I disagree. The sickest people I've ever met have been germaphobes. I fully believe they've poisoned themselves with all the chemicals they use to kill every nitnoid germ.

My cousin is the queen of clean and is only 40 but has the immune system of a sickly 70 year old.

I couldn't live like the farm folks, but I don't think they're completely off base with their rationale.

Christy

b*tch rocket
morganj614 said:
I do believe in germs and overwashing kills good bacteria. But I don't eat raw chicken nor milk my own cow..:lol:
On the other hand, the anal family is all about their clothes and looks and disinfecting.

I think their raw food is much healthier than what you would buy at the grocery store. It's essentially organic, without the hormones and all that other crap they feed to mass produced chickens and such. Don't think I could do raw chicken or raw egg though, organic or not. The texture would be just nasty. So it's not really a matter of health concerns, just my own personal dislikes.

morganj614

Christy said:
I think their raw food is much healthier than what you would buy at the grocery store. It's essentially organic, without the hormones and all that other crap they feed to mass produced chickens and such. Don't think I could do raw chicken or raw egg though, organic or not. The texture would be just nasty. So it's not really a matter of health concerns, just my own personal dislikes.

And you see that the kids were the ones to try and take something from the experience.
The city kids planted a garden and the farm boy tried feng shui :yay::yay: