WIHS Local Day

CobbWeb

My daughter entered and we have not heard anything, do they usually send an acceptance letter or should we call to confirm her entry? I'd hate to trailer up to PG and find out the entry was not accepted. Any info appreciated, I was gonna give til Thurs. then call if didn't hear anything.

spellbound

I have no experience with entering at Local Day. But as with anything important that has been sent electronically, I'd verify with a phone call.

S

Sunkist

My daughter entered and we have not heard anything, do they usually send an acceptance letter or should we call to confirm her entry? I'd hate to trailer up to PG and find out the entry was not accepted. Any info appreciated, I was gonna give til Thurs. then call if didn't hear anything.

per the website Acceptance letters were sent Sept. 17-18. Check the Qualifying Lists for your status.

Eventer29

I don't think we got anything back when we entered last year for the jumpers at Local Day...but the Jumpers may be completely different. There were only 3 entries so..
I always figure, when in doubt, call!

CobbWeb

Thanks

I don't think we got anything back when we entered last year for the jumpers at Local Day...but the Jumpers may be completely different. There were only 3 entries so..
I always figure, when in doubt, call!

We called Thurs. she's in Large Pony today, 47 in her class so they split it. Hopefully she'll do well.

CobbWeb

Thanks

:yay: good luck!

She did great, great experience. Very large class (22) and she was 5th in first O/F, then chipped first jump in 2nd O/F and did not place, flat looked good but still did not place. She had fun and wants to go back next year!!