Wii Active

tazzman

Has anyone tried the new Wii Active excercise yet? Have been thinking about buying it, but don't want to waste my money. Thanks for you info.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
I have it and like it. It really works a lot of different areas. There are several different workouts to choose from. My only thing is the band around you leg is not the best quality as ours is ripping and the rubber band thing is tearing also. I think the game itself is great but the product need to be redone.

4d2008

Wifey bought one last week. I knew the boy was practicing baseball so he could beat me so I spent about an hour with it doing batting practice Friday. I can now barely move my right shoulder.:lol:
:killingme

I need to get another leg band and the rubber band thing so KV n I can do it together.

JLS

Has anyone tried the new Wii Active excercise yet? Have been thinking about buying it, but don't want to waste my money. Thanks for you info.

I just got it and used it for the 1st time yesterday.. so far its great! I have the Wii Fit too but wanted more variety..

ShoeQueen77

Loving it!! I love that the personal trainer keeps you going throughout the workout. I agree that the rubber band thing (which is used for ALOT of workouts) could be improved. It doesn't give you alot of resistance.