Wii Fit

GotMilk

I know we have some other threads on this BUT since this is the gaming part of the forum I thought I would post one here.

I am thinking about getting it, the games look like fun. I haven't really been reading up on it though. Can you use it with other people side by side with 2 boards (2 player game)

Xaquin44

can you use it over the internet to play against other people?

that I don't know .... let me check =)

edit:

I can't find any current info on online capabilities, but if a game was made that utilized both online and the board, I don't see why you couldn't.

Last edited:

Junk411

can you use it over the internet to play against other people?

Out of the box NO.

Here's the Gamespot review:

Wii Fit for Wii Review - Wii Wii Fit Review

"There are scant few multiplayer options in this title, meaning players can't directly take on family and friends in any of the games (two-player jogging being an exception). Considering Nintendo's strong social push with the Wii, this is a strange move. Thankfully, most of the games are quick affairs, although it's still annoying to have to kick all the way out to Wii Fit's main menu to select another Mii to play with."

"Online is nonexistent here, but the game does feature a Wii Fit Channel function which allows you to check your progress and compare it to other Miis on your Wii without having to start up the full game."

Maybe when new games are developed, they can add multiplayer functionality.

MrX

High Octane
Picked it up today and have been playing it....so far it seems pretty neat. My GF is playing right now.