Wii Mario Kart

somd_newbie

Online play with the Wii (no microphone as of right now) is rather shoddy compared to the 360 , but I too am looking forward to getting Mario Kart!

dn0121

Online play with the Wii (no microphone as of right now) is rather shoddy compared to the 360 , but I too am looking forward to getting Mario Kart!

that is what i heard about mario party too. i need something for my wii it hasn't been on for a few months.

warneckutz

I pre-ordered the game, I need to pre-order a second wheel though. I never played the other Mario Kart muc but this one looks pretty fun and a reason to dust off the Wii for a day or two.

Geek

I pre-ordered the game, I need to pre-order a second wheel though. I never played the other Mario Kart muc but this one looks pretty fun and a reason to dust off the Wii for a day or two.

When you get sick of your wii you can give it to me :huggy:

warneckutz

When you get sick of your wii you can give it to me :huggy:

I don't know what it is, but I've never really stuck with too many of the games except for what came with the system.

I want to get that WiiFit, that looks cool, but I can see turning the balancing board into shirt-folding board :ohwell:

Geek

I don't know what it is, but I've never really stuck with too many of the games except for what came with the system.

I want to get that WiiFit, that looks cool, but I can see turning the balancing board into shirt-folding board :ohwell:

:lmao: I think you are part girl. You hate your wii. Give it to me and I will fold your shirts for you.

basher

LEET
wow, what a great game. Kid and I played for hours, still getting used to the controls, it's hard when you keep falling off the cliffs or into the pits. The online play was fun, but took some time to get a game finally going. But once you are matched with some people you can keep playing. It's nice that each player can vote on a map, then it randomly selects one from the maps voted on by all the players.