Wii

SoccerMom2

Been playing it with the family for an hour a day and i have to say it gives you a nice little workout. I think i am going to try the wii fit plus.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Been playing it with the family for an hour a day and i have to say it gives you a nice little workout. I think i am going to try the wii fit plus.

I started with a WII then got a WII Fit then got a WII Fit Plus. It gets you up and moving but it gets old after a while. Now I have a home gym that I love. My kids play the WII from a chair.:lol:

mgdbaa

I tried Wii Fit. I did not like it. I did E Active for Wii. I love that. There is no way for you to cheat, where as with wii fit, you could be doing something wrong and you will not know it. E Active has a coach that will tell you that you need to step it up a notch if you want results. I love it. As soon as I can, I am getting the abs video game for wii. Its part of the E Active. I did alot of reviews on different types of exercise games and E Active got the best. Although, it has a crappy exercise band. I use my own bands, and I use my own weights to get a better result while playing the game. The 30 day challange is fun.

C

CTBburn

We got WiiResort and we played it so much the first day that we had to take a break fromt the tennis game because our arms were so sore!!