Wildewood apartments

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Looking into leasing an apartment in Wildewood. Can anyone who lives there tell me what their utilities usually cost? Preferably a one bedroom
Thanks!

Jbeckman

The Apartments of Wildewood - ?? - but does have gas and electric, plus pool fees. Don't know if the rent includes water.
The older Wildewood apartments - 2 bedroom around 70-85 a month electric.

Mikeru

Apartments of Wildewood (1BR)

Water + sewage = $50 - $60 (Two 5-10 minute showers per day, 1-2 loads of laundry a week, minimal cooking, etc.)

Electric = $50 - $80 (Computer and electronics running 24/7, cost range reflects seasonal trends and A/C.)

Gas = $10 - $30 (I rarely use the gas stove/ oven, fireplace, and gas heating. Even months I don't use any gas, I'm still paying ~$10 from just the service fees or something.)

Last edited:

BlissfulJumper

Thanks everyone! So I'm looking at paying gas, electric and any extra I want to have outside of the rent. Just trying to get a feeling for it before I commit and compare different options

BlissfulJumper

Also, since I'm comparing places. Does anyone know about any basement apartments, above garage apartments, etc? It would be for a young couple and small dog. I found a couple in the classifieds that I've emailed about. Thanks in advance!