Will buy SOMD Blue Crabs Giveaways from you

jkeller

In specific, I am looking for a bobblehead they gave out in the 2010 season. It is of Brooks Robinson in his infamous "celebratory leap." There were also two other Brooks Robinson bobbleheads/statues the team gave out. If you are interested in selling them, please contact me. Thanks.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
In specific, I am looking for a bobblehead they gave out in the 2010 season. It is of Brooks Robinson in his infamous "celebratory leap." There were also two other Brooks Robinson bobbleheads/statues the team gave out. If you are interested in selling them, please contact me. Thanks.

Have you tried calling the stadium?

jkeller

Have you tried calling the stadium?

I have emailed them a few days ago, so I'll give it a while before I call them.

I just saw at their exhibition game today in the fan center (which was closed) two of the three Brooks Robinson bobbleheads along with a Patrick Osborn bobblehead, which I have never seen before so they must be giving it out this year. I just really want to go in their and snatch them all up.

Knowing and having worked with the Blue Crabs before, those are probably the only ones they have left along with a few front office staff who may have one on their desk. :(

I even emailed the company that manufactures them and asked if they would make a small quantity of replicas. Still waiting on them too.

smts

I have 3 of them....how many are you looking for? I also have a few Patrick Osborn ones too..

jkeller

It's alright. I'm new to the site and don't understand how the messaging works. Just wanted to make sure you got it.