Will Ovie Reach 60?

OldHillcrestGuy

No. Would love to see it but he hasnt had too many mutilpe goal scoring games lately. Would have to throw in a game with a hat trick or two, somewhere in there to do it.
GO OVIE :yahoo:

Edit: Well looking at their remaining 12 games, 7 of them are against the 3 bottom teams in the Eastern Conference, Atlanta, Tampa Bay and the NY Islanders, dont know how well Ovie has played against these teams in his career, but maybe he does have a chance.

Another question how many points do you think the Capitals will finish with, they now have 92, Im thinking 107.

Last edited:

Black-Francis

No. Would love to see it but he hasnt had too many mutilpe goal scoring games lately. Would have to throw in a game with a hat trick or two, somewhere in there to do it.
GO OVIE :yahoo:

Edit: Well looking at their remaining 12 games, 7 of them are against the 3 bottom teams in the Eastern Conference, Atlanta, Tampa Bay and the NY Islanders, dont know how well Ovie has played against these teams in his career, but maybe he does have a chance.

Another question how many points do you think the Capitals will finish with, they now have 92, Im thinking 107.

Yeah, I'm thinking 108....Theodore between the pipes for the playoffs scares me though....

OldHillcrestGuy

Yeah, I'm thinking 108....Theodore between the pipes for the playoffs scares me though....

You picked this correctly 108, hope your not correct on your other statement, although Im with you 100% there, he scares me too and after tonights game it just reaffirms my feelings. The D did play bad tonight but he has got to stop some of those shots.:buddies: