William Shatner, 90, is headed to space

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
William Shatner, 90, is headed to space: ‘What a miracle’

The rumors are true: Captain Kirk is going to space.

It was announced Monday that William Shatner, the 90-year-old Star Trek alum, will join a civilian flight on Jeff Bezos's Blue Origin on Oct. 12. The actor will become the oldest person to fly into outer space.

Shatner will board the New Shepard rocket with Blue Origin's VP of mission and flight operations, Audrey Powers, as well as Chris Boshuizen and Glen de Vries, for the 11-minute trip.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The next question is, will he hook up with Vina?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How cool! I want to be rich and famous and adored by millions so I can go into space! :tantrum

glhs837

Power with Control
There is space, and not space. No close.
Trust me. You won't remember if there was, perchance, an unfortunate difference between the two objectives. :razz:

And this is where the Statement Of Work is soooooo important. Vrai, you need to specify that you want to come back alive. And you dont need to be cool or famous, just rich. I think these cheap seats are in the 250K range, or was the Virgin. And oddly enough, there is indeed "space", "not space" and "close enough to be both space and not space" This is the grey area where this rocket flies.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I found something similar in a magazine, some di-hydrogen mono-oxide, thought it would work ok, but I couldn't get the fuse to light.
Paid a lot for that shipment too.... :ohwell: