Wilson Road Accident

keepsmiling

Something weird is going on. Listening to scanner earlier, there was a fatality on Wilson Road due to an accident. Two things have happened that I have never heard to happen before:

1.) Priority one taken by ambulance to helicopter. First the medic said prority one to CMH, then dispatcher said thought you were going to helicopter. Medic says Okkkk, then arrives at helicopter and the trooper rides to CMH with helicopter. I don't know whether it was someone from Trooper 7 or what....but just different

2). Now the reconstruction team has been there for at least an hour....they are saying on the scanner all members that were on the scene of the accident are not at the station.

Just sounds like maybe everyone knew the fatality or something. :flowers:

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
keepsmiling said:
Something wierd is going on. Listening to scanner earlier, there was a fatality on Wilson Road due to an accident. Two things have happened that I have never heard to happen before:

1.) Priority one taken by ambulance to helicopter. First the medic said prority one to CMH, then dispatcher said thought you were going to helicopter. Medic says Okkkk, then arrives at helicopter and the trooper rides to CMH with helicopter. I don't know whether it was someone from Trooper 7 or what....but just different

2). Now the reconstruction team has been there for at least an hour....they are saying on the scanner all members that were on the scene of the accident are not at the station.

Just sounds like maybe everyone knew the fatality or something. :flowers:

I got home about an hour ago and noticed there is a lot going on on the scanner, I can't tell what is what though. I'm hearing different locations and different things.

Danzig

Bay_Kat said:
It's off of Dare's Beach Road.

Not familiar with Calvert, is it near Calvert Elementary. They had a fly out earlier today for a motorcycle accident. At one point they were doing CPR but don't know what else happened after that.

I

Inkpen

I live on Wilson..all quite here beyond the turn off from Emmanual Church Rd.
No sirens, etc. And if it was down near Plum point, would have see and heard it.
Humm...

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I heard traffic was backed up on 4 in the PF area I doubt a Wilson Rd. accident would affect 4. Is there something else going on too?

I

Inkpen

AK-74me said:
I heard traffic was backed up on 4 in the PF area I doubt a Wilson Rd. accident would affect 4. Is there something else going on too?

If it was at the school, that is about a mile up from Wilson Rd ..
so makes sense that that par of Dares Beach would be backed up as would be to Rt 4.
It is a 40 MPH zone, police run radar and a lot of folks blow thru there..
Thanks for the heads up...Hope all are gonna be OK.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Inkpen said:
If it was at the school, that is about a mile up from Wilson Rd ..
so makes sense that that par of Dares Beach would be backed up as would be to Rt 4.
It is a 40 MPH zone, police run radar and a lot of folks blow thru there..
Thanks for the heads up...Hope all are gonna be OK.

Right must be on Dares Beach then

Gummie

They are trying to get highway personnel to relieve deputies for traffic control. One patient was priority four. Another was to be flown out by Trooper Two and request was for assistance and transport to nearest trauma center. Accident was between a car and a motorcycle.

I

Inkpen

Gummie said:
They are trying to get highway personnel to relieve deputies for traffic control. One patient was priority four. Another was to be flown out by Trooper Two and request was for assistance and transport to nearest trauma center. Accident was between a car and a motorcycle.

Awww crap..
Priority 4...fatality.

johnycarcinogen

Gummie said:

thats not good...do you know what type of car?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Inkpen said:
Awww crap..
Priority 4...fatality.

Very sad. I have friends up their that ride, I've already checked on them and they are all okay, but someone that lives on that road told me the car crossed the double line and hit the MC head on.

I

Inkpen

Bay_Kat said:
Very sad. I have friends up their that ride, I've already checked on them and they are all okay, but someone that lives on that road told me the car crossed the double line and hit the MC head on.

I was coming down Wilson yeaterday and getting ready to make the 90 degree turn at Emmanual Church..there has been this kid tailing me the entire way. \As soon as I turned on my signal to turn right..about 50 yards from the actual turn, stupid kid ripped by me, almost clipping my car and passed me on the solid yellow double.. I pulled far to the shoulder as I could and after he passed me, THEN I was close enough to make my right hand turn.

High shcool had just let out and I bet it was a teenager.

johnycarcinogen

Inkpen said:
I was coming down Wilson yeaterday and getting ready to make the 90 degree turn at Emmanual Church..there has been this kid tailing me the entire way. \As soon as I turned on my signal to turn right..about 50 yards from the actual turn, stupid kid ripped by me, almost clipping my car and passed me on the solid yellow double.. I pulled far to the shoulder as I could and after he passed me, THEN I was close enough to make my right hand turn.

High shcool had just let out and I bet it was a teenager.

well the one person I was worried about I cant get a hold of, and text messages arent going through either, I really just hope thier cell phone died and thats it and they would have been around that area at 4ish.