Win a Taste of New Mexico

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Monello and I love our little finds when we visit new places and, as most of you know, I am a major coffee fan. One of the first things I do when I get somewhere new is scout out local coffee roasters.

My Las Cruces find is New Mexico Piñon Coffee, which is sold at most area grocery stores and comes in a variety of flavors (Mexican Chocolate - hello!). Roasted in Albuquerque, this coffee is smooth and flavorful with a delectable aroma.

Five lucky folks will win a 12 oz bag of ground coffee in the flavor of their choice*. And what is coffee without a little cookie to go with it? So winners will also get a package of Biscochitos to enjoy.

TO ENTER:

Send me an email (deejay@somd.com) with the headline "I Love Coffee and Cookies" and include your name and city/state. Five winners will be drawn on Friday, April 5 and notified by email. If you're a winner I'll get your shipping address and coffee flavor preference then.

Good luck and thank you for following Vrai and Monello's Excellent Adventure!

*Flavor choices are:
Adobe Morning: cinnamon/hazelnut
Biscochito: cinnamon/anise
Blonde Pinon: light roast
Dark Pinon: Bold dark roast
Maple Walnut: um...maple walnut
Mexican Spiced Chocolate: spicy chocolate with cinnamon
Traditional Pinon: medium roast

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Winners have been chosen!

Leslie B.
Briana B.
Rachel B.
John T.
Krissy L.

Check your email for instructions on how to claim your prize.

Thank you to all who entered and watch for future giveaways!

lucky_bee

RBF expert
What flavor did you get?
Mexican Spiced Chocolate! The biscochito was my 2nd choice :lol:

We did a cookie swap at work this year for Christmas and I made Mexican Hot chocolate cookies...wow! Nice velvety chocolate and then the cayenne hits you :faint:They were quite the hit!

Hoping this coffee is similar!