Win Two Family Passes to "A Taste of St. Mary's"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sunday, May 7 at St. Mary's City! Two lucky winners will be able to enjoy a day of tasting the goodies that the chefs from over 20 local restaurants have to offer. Each family pass is good for two adults and two children for unlimited tastings and soft drinks ($80 value). This annual event is sponsored by the St. Mary's Hospital Foundation and proceeds go toward their nursing scholarships program. For more information about 'A Taste of St. Mary's', visit their website.

http://somd.com/survey/EventHandler.pl?action=entryform&filename=taste2006&id=somd

CMC122 said:
Don't you worry about it, I have this one in the bag this time:yay:
Oh crap... don't tell my your message said the would notify you prior to the event so that you could actually attend it...:bawl:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
kwillia said:
"If you are our lucky winner, we will notify you shortly after the event expires." :eyebrow:
:lmao:

"The event" meaning the contest, not the real event. I'll see if I can change that.

vraiblonde said:
Kwillia, where did you see that?
It appeared on the return page as soon as it accepted my submittal.

You better fix it... I don't want CMC to win my tickets...:tantrum

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
kwillia said:
It appeared on the return page as soon as it accepted my submittal.

You better fix it... I don't want CMC to win my tickets...:tantrum

They disqualified you already for cheating.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I got a sweet message from someone named Dee Jay as soon as I submitted my entry, so I've got a really good feeling about this!! I'm pretty sure I've already won. :getdown:

Do I really have to bring my family? :ohwell:

Mikeinsmd

Taste of St. Mary's Giveaway 2006
[ Events ] [ Entry Form ] [ Recommend this to a friend ] [ Go Back ]

If you are our lucky winner, we will notify you shortly after the event expires.

The information submitted was:

:killingme :killingme

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
Taste of St. Mary's Giveaway 2006
[ Events ] [ Entry Form ] [ Recommend this to a friend ] [ Go Back ]

If you are our lucky winner, we will notify you shortly after the event expires.

The information submitted was:

:killingme :killingme
:killingme SOMD.com's way of fighting obesity.

Otter

Nothing to see here
K_Jo said:
I got a sweet message from someone named Dee Jay as soon as I submitted my entry, so I've got a really good feeling about this!! I'm pretty sure I've already won. :getdown:

Thats just Vrai's boss, he's been keeping an eye on ya, probably surprised at your good behavior lately.

camily

Peace
K_Jo said:

Coo Coo!!!!

camily

Peace
I just entered and you know I'm lucky, I did win the Southern Maryland This Is Living magazine subscription from here..... :whistle:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
CMC122 said:

She shouldn't have sent in those 80 different entries in one dy all from the same household w/ different names on a rotating IP. No matter how many different IPs she used, they know 80 people don't all live in the same house. :whistle: