WIN10 Push

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Have you accomplished any work today (other than the posts on here) that are worthy of a lunch break? :shrug:

Lunch Break is Mandated so sorry buckwheat, you have no say in the matter ... and No I Haven't Done A Damn Think All Day

MiddleGround

Is there something that you want or are you just going to troll me?

So, you present a situation. I ask a simple question. You respond. I ask another question. You get snide. You make jokes and ask another smartazz question (about lunch). I answer that question.

And you ask if I am the being a troll :lmao:

MiddleGround

Lunch Break is Mandated so sorry buckwheat, you have no say in the matter ... and No I Haven't Done A Damn Think All Day

Mandated based on the amount of WORK hours you put in. (You don't get a lunch break for working 3 hours)

Just because you are present for 8 hours doesn't mean that a lunch break is deserved.

... and No I Haven't Done A Damn Think All Day

Well.. thats quite obvious

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So, you present a situation. I ask a simple question. You respond. I ask another question. You get snide. You make jokes and ask another smartazz question (about lunch). I answer that question.

And you ask if I am the being a troll :lmao:

You remind me of a male KooKoo.

PeoplesElbow

I could see that. Kind of like how they have access to Facebook because it is a good recruiting tool.

But, I was wondering specifically about unrelated sites that detract from work. Like Pandora or other music/video streming services. What is to stop someone from using DirectV streaming or HBO GO??

The fact that it provides dial up speeds I had in 1995 using a 33.6 modem.

MR47930

If your working hours cover 9.5 hours and you only get paid for 9, by who ever set the working hours.

I work 9 hours and get paid for 9 hours. I eat a lunch brought from home in about 2 minutes at my desk while still working. No one has ever mandated that I take a formal lunch break.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I work 9 hours and get paid for 9 hours. I eat a lunch brought from home in about 2 minutes at my desk while still working. No one has ever mandated that I take a formal lunch break.

Whether you work for the gov, or are a contractor for the gov, it is well known that those are cushy jobs. Period. It doesn’t matter when y’all eat meals, or post on a forum during work.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Have another drink and whatever pill comes at 6am Robin.

That is your reply to me and accuse me of taking pills or drinking? Tell Hannibal I said hi. Yes, my name is Robin, what is yours? And, you are up at 6am. What is the difference between you and me? And, what is your problem with me? Just wondering.

And, just to let you know, not that it is your biz, but I was given the responsibility of taking care of one of my grandtots tonight at my house because the other grandtot is sick. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

MR47930

That is your reply to me and accuse me of taking pills or drinking? Tell Hannibal I said hi. Yes, my name is Robin, what is yours? And, you are up at 6am. What is the difference between you and me? And, what is your problem with me? Just wondering.

Not accusing, I’m certain you’re on some type of pharmaceutical protocol. No idea who Hannibal is, and yes I know your name is Robin because you put it in your rambling PM’s. Yea I’m up at 6am I wake up at 0430 7 days a week out of habit, the difference is I had an excellent nights sleep while you’ve been scouring the forums all night. My problem with you is that you’re bat#### crazy and you spew your nonsenses on every single post on this site, no matter how irrelevant to the OP.

Last edited: