Windshield Replacement

Riddler

I need to get the front windshield replaced on my car.

Can anyone recommend a place to have this done? Somewhere in the Great Mills or Hollywood area would be best.

Thanks in advance.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
I know its not where you want a place but just in case don't use Brandywine because to put it mildly they suck. Took them three tries and never got it right.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Abell AutoGlass comes to you & he's good. Takes care of all the insurance paperwork and everything.

Can't agree or disagree though the tech at Brandywine actually got annoyed with me because he didn't get it right the 3rd time. Go figure.
A&M took 4 times to get it right enough. Not "right", right enough. Installed it wrong 3 times, scratched the heck out of the paint to the point the windshield frame had to be repainted. Sealant inside the car, on the side mirror housing, car dirty when returned. Horrible, horrible experience.

glitch

Devil's Advocate
Let me know where you get it done and if they do a good job. Been needing to replace mine for a while now, just haven't gotten around to it.

glitch

Devil's Advocate
Ah... another member of the Procrastinator's Club, eh? I'd be a member but I never make it to the meetings.

Yeah, they told me they were sending me some sort of award for Procastinator of the Year 2008 but it never showed up...weird.

hammishsqueak

We're all mad here.

sparkyaclown

Abell AutoGlass comes to you & he's good. Takes care of all the insurance paperwork and everything.

Just had him come out and replace mine a couple of weeks ago. I was very happy with the work they did and the fact that I didn't have to leave the driveway was awesome. :yahoo:

bohman

I've had Safelight come out to repair numerous chips on my cars. They've done a good job, & they actually show up on time. I don't know how well they do with replacements, but I would trust them.

Homer J

Power Chord
Another vote here for Royal. I have used them several times. They clean the inside of the car when they are done too. Vacuum, armor all, the whole shebang. Excellent customer service.