Winn Dixie's Karma

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
07-29-2007 11:24 PM You are such a moron! WD Thanks for the RED Karma. :howdy: Will the real Winn Dixie please stand up.

:lalala:

:smack:

Guess the barn help was goofing off on the computer while everyone else was at the show. :whistle:

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:
07-29-2007 11:24 PM You are such a moron! WD Thanks for the RED Karma. :howdy: Will the real Winn Dixie please stand up.

:lalala:

:smack:

Guess the barn help was goofing off on the computer while everyone else was at the show. :whistle:
Hey she took my advice and expanded her vocabulary! :lmao:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Or Winn Dixie close relative "Dreamer" comes back on :elaine: . Oh, I think Percy already cleared that one up months ago.

Oops, I forgot I did see "Dreamer" pop back up after a long haitus and WD signed off for the last time. Maybe "KerryAnn" will join us so too. :razz:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
BZHorseMomE said:
Or Winn Dixie close relative "Dreamer" comes back on :elaine: . Oh, I think Percy already cleared that one up months ago.

Oops, I forgot I did see "Dreamer" pop back up after a long haitus and WD signed off for the last time. Maybe "KerryAnn" will join us so too. :razz:

What is with you people, we haven't gone anywhere. We are just not responding to the inane ramblings of a psychopath! :jameo:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
What is with you people, we haven't gone anywhere. We are just not responding to the inane ramblings of a psychopath! :jameo:
You mean you are not talking to yourself anymore? :lmao: