Winter is Just Around the Corner!!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Walmart lot is filled up with shipping containers, I'm sure with tons of holiday junk.

Non-stop ads on tv for winter ski passes for Colorado and Vermont. Hurry and get yours! Prices go up Sept 5!! $85 for a day pass to Snow. I remember paying $25 and thought that was a lot, especially if you were in the area for a week.

So, everyone ready? Got your winter supplies in? Wood chopped? Snow throwers prepped? Gonna get frigid cold any day now!

NextJen

Raisin cane
Walmart lot is filled up with shipping containers, I'm sure with tons of holiday junk.

Non-stop ads on tv for winter ski passes for Colorado and Vermont. Hurry and get yours! Prices go up Sept 5!! $85 for a day pass to Snow. I remember paying $25 and thought that was a lot, especially if you were in the area for a week.

So, everyone ready? Got your winter supplies in? Wood chopped? Snow throwers prepped? Gonna get frigid cold any day now!
I typically don’t like winter since I catch a chill when it drops below 70. You can be sure this winter will be extremely cold and snowy since I am now full time in an RV. I’d start a blog about my adventures, but nobody wants to read the same post of, “$h!t it’s cold!” from December 1st through March 31st.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I typically don’t like winter since I catch a chill when it drops below 70. You can be sure this winter will be extremely cold and snowy since I am now full time in an RV. I’d start a blog about my adventures, but nobody wants to read the same post of, “$h!t it’s cold!” from December 1st through March 31st.
I'll be thinking of ya as I crank up the pellet stove.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
We just got our 1st of 3 tons of pellets loaded in our garage this week. We are doing another next week sometime.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
We just got our 1st of 3 tons of pellets loaded in our garage this week. We are doing another next week sometime.
I had almost a ton left from last year, and got another 2 weeks ago. I'd get one more, but ran out of room.

NextJen

Raisin cane
I'll be thinking of ya as I crank up the pellet stove.
Me, standing in your front yard in January, hoping you’ll let me in
20CDC78E-6BEA-4002-98FB-4B668E6706F0.jpeg

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Wait!

I thought Global Climate Change Warming World End was gonna have us all in swimsuits and flip-flops all year long?

Poor planning on Walmarts part.

SamSpade

Just got a snow plow attachment for the riding mower. Hope it is worth it. I can just see me pushing snow while the wheels spin on the ice.

SamSpade

Wait!

I thought Global Climate Change Warming World End was gonna have us all in swimsuits and flip-flops all year long?

Poor planning on Walmarts part.
This is why they changed it to Climate Change and not "global warming" which is in fact, WHAT they are arguing against - the warming of the planet and disrupting the weather.

With something as VAGUE as "climate change", virtually any anomaly in weather, no matter how infrequent or rare can be blamed on fossil fuels (which the left has opposed my entire life). Hence, ice caps melting but blizzards in New York - it's all the same.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Thanks. Umm - what are the chances they'll rip apart the concrete?
If the concrete is in good condition, no potholes or ridges to catch, pretty slim for the number of times you'll use them. The blade will probably do more damage than the chains.

And Tractor Supply wasn't a recommendation, I just knew they had some.