Winter shows

Eventer29

We are trying to set our winter schooling dates this week so we can get them out. We dont want to have the same dates as other local shows if we can avoid it. So who has shows this winter and when. I think I have the dates for the CHESSIE shows I have Nov 9 Dec 7 Jan 11 and feb 15 for them. That is about it. I think we will do 3 one in Dec. one in Jan. and one Feb. I also need to set a date in Nov for our fun day so I guess Nov. dates would be helpful too.

As far as the classes at the shows last year we were going to try to do a few western classes but no one showed up for them so they were cancelled. We did a few hunter/eq classes, flat divisions and O/f. Jumpers 12"-3'3, english/western trail, eng/western speed classes, and a bareback eq class. If there is enough interest we can do western this year as well as showmanship/halter. We have GOT to have the pre entries for those classes though to keep them. So if anyone is interested let me know what classes you would like.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
We did a few hunter/eq classes, flat divisions and O/f. Jumpers 12"-3'3, english/western trail, eng/western speed classes, and a bareback eq class.

I think you should do a groom's class or parents leadline. I want my mom to show in a grooms class since she loves my horse, but no one around here has them. I need to find some pictures of her riding my saddle seat horse in BRIGHT yellow boots. :killingme

Eventer29

What is a Groom's class? is it mounted or what? We could do a "parent" leadline or walk class. We have done them in the past and if nothing else they are good for some laughs lol

I think you should do a groom's class or parents leadline. I want my mom to show in a grooms class since she loves my horse, but no one around here has them. I need to find some pictures of her riding my saddle seat horse in BRIGHT yellow boots. :killingme

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
What is a Groom's class? is it mounted or what? We could do a "parent" leadline or walk class. We have done them in the past and if nothing else they are good for some laughs lol

It is basically the same thing as a regular class except they don't have to wear a show outfit. I told hubby that if they have a leadline and he is home he will be doing it. He was not amused by that idea. :lmao:

bnsmith39590

the only dates i can give you are for a dressage series at linden farm in la plata and the dates are dec 13, Jan 12, Feb 9, and March 8 if that helps any