Wires hanging under car

snowygirl

I have a 2010 Kia Sportage and I have a pink and a white wires that are hanging under my car. Should I be worried? It seems to still run ok and there aren’t any engine lights on. I looked it up online before coming on here. Thanks for any help
CAD91642-B268-4801-A68C-1D85F0018847.jpeg

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
It would definitely be best to have someone look at it and push the wiring harness back into place and secure it.

Not something I would leave unattended for long.

TPD

the poor dad
Do you have any add-on accessories on the vehicle - lights, horns, towing accessories? Those wires don't appear to be factory original.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
The black part that's hanging down the most is just a covering for the orange and white colored wires. The wires should be slid back into that protective cover and then the whole business tucked back up under the car and tied off. It's not a problem right now, but if you drive over something that snags the wires and rips them out, it will then be a problem. Find someone to look at it for you.

snowygirl

The black part that's hanging down the most is just a covering for the orange and white colored wires. The wires should be slid back into that protective cover and then the whole business tucked back up under the car and tied off. It's not a problem right now, but if you drive over something that snags the wires and rips them out, it will then be a problem. Find someone to look at it for you.
Thank you