Wish I'd thought of this!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/03/28/060328140002.rr7fk3wm.html

For the written part of the exam, candidates must answer multiple-choice questions that check whether they know their responsibilities concerning their pet's health and behaviour.

"When your dog wags its tail, does it mean it is happy, excited or bored?" is a typical question
Costs you $30 to find out how much you know about your dog. :lol:

I am, however, starting a new canine translating business. You send me $50 and a tape of your dog, and I'll tell you what it's trying to tell you. For an additional $10,000 I'll teach you to speak "doggy" as well, so you can communicate with your furry friend yourself. :yay:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
vraiblonde said:
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/03/28/060328140002.rr7fk3wm.html

Costs you $30 to find out how much you know about your dog. :lol:

I am, however, starting a new canine translating business. You send me $50 and a tape of your dog, and I'll tell you what it's trying to tell you. For an additional $10,000 I'll teach you to speak "doggy" as well, so you can communicate with your furry friend yourself. :yay:

I want to buy a Star.do you have any of those for sale?:confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dougstermd said:
I want to buy a Star.do you have any of those for sale?
I do! For four easy payments of $29.99, you can have your very own star named after you. That price includes a certificate of authenticity and a picture of your star.

But wait! There's more!

Order now and you'll receive a second star absolutely free! That's right! TWO stars for the price of one!

And that's not all!

Mention you saw it on Southern Maryland Online and you'll receive a FREE 2 oz. vial of GENUINE World Trade Center 9-11 Memorial dirt as our gift. Even if you return your star, keep the dirt with our compliments! This vial contains actual soil taken from the site of the World Trade Center, a testimony of our American patriotism and faith, and a shining beacon of freedom throughout the world.

You'll get your personal star with a certificate of authenticity and photograph, PLUS second star absolutely FREE, PLUS a FREE 2 oz. vial of World Trade Center 9-11 Memorial dirt as our gift to you. All for four easy payments of $29.99, conveniently billed to your credit card.

Pick up the phone and order NOW!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Uhh...

vraiblonde said:
:smack:

1-800-BE-A-STAR

That's 1-800-BE-A-STAR. Supplies are limited, so order TODAY!

...I have some used soil for sale. It would have been in a pot bought by Princess Diana.

The plant died before it got to the garden center, as did Diana, BUT it was almost hers...

$10,000,000 US

Delivery included.