Wish Me Luck!

SingerLady

Help me out what songs you think I should sing?

Black Velvet- Alannah Myles
Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
When I'm Gone - 3 Doors Down
Biotch - Meredith Brooks
Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
Give Me One Reason (Chapman)
When I Come Around - Greenday
Simple Man - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Come Together - Beatles/Aerosmith
Lie To Me - Johnny Lang
Fine Again - Seether
Shook Me All Night Long- Ac/Dc
I love rock n roll- Joan Jett
Come to My window- Melissa Etheridge

Last edited:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Help me out what songs you think I should sing?

Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
When I'm Gone - 3 Doors Down
Biotch - Meredith Brooks
Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
Give Me One Reason (Chapman)
When I Come Around - Greenday
Come Together - Beatles/Aerosmith
Lie To Me - Johnny Lang
Fine Again - Seether
Shook Me All Night Long- Ac/Dc
I love rock n roll- Joan Jett

Are these songs that the bands requested you sing? Or a list you will present to the bands that you can sing? Most on the list I wouldn't consider as "Alternative". Just me. If you want to do a pat benatar I would suggest Heartbreaker over Hit me with your Best Shot. Again Just me... I would also add magic man by heart if you could pull it off... ? :howdy: GOOD LUCK !!! :buddies:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Lot's of my personal favorites on your list. It would be helpful to know what type of band you are trying out for. All of the songs you listed except for the Three Doors Down songs are from the 70's & 80's & 90's for the most part. Also the T.D.D songs you listed are at leat 5 years old.

I wish you well, rock on sister. Also on the Pat Benetar side my personal fave is Fire & Ice.

SingerLady

These are songs they gave to me. And I am suppose to learn 3-5 . I know them all. But I think my vocals are shown off better with :

The band plays all types of music, I don't think they are set on one sound, which is great because I am very versatile!

RaspberryBeret

Protected By Trunk Monkey
These are songs they gave to me. And I am suppose to learn 3-5 . I know them all. But I think my vocals are shown off better with :
The band plays all types of music, I don't think they are set on one sound, which is great because I am very versatile!

Do you have a video of yourself on You Tube so we can see/listen to how you sing? We could always give you some constructive criticism or an abundance of praise if you can give us a "sneak peek".
Best of luck

kvj21075

Meow
Do you have a video of yourself on You Tube so we can see/listen to how you sing? We could always give you some constructive criticism or an abundance of praise if you can give us a "sneak peek".
Best of luck
uhmmmm PervD said something about karaoke on Thursday, lets drag her out there!!!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

I'd say you answered your own question. If you think your voice is the best on these 3, then do those. :yay: