With friends like these....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I often think about Donald Trump and how his so-called friends turned on him once he won the nomination. All these business people and celebrities who buddied around with him, went to each other's events and celebrations, gave presents to each other's kids....and then started saying the most terrible things about him and threatening to kill/kidnap/rape the child they gave a baby present to.

How does that work? If it were me I'd get on the phone - "Hi Ellen, it's Trump. Why are you saying all these shitty things about me on your show after we've been friends for decades?" "Hi Joe, why are you and your wife acting like organ grinder monkeys after we've been such good friends and you supported me in the primary?"

Picture your buddy group: people you've gone to dinner with, had in your home, been to their home, been what you considered good friends. And now they're on TV and Twitter saying someone should kidnap and rape your 12 year old son. They're not only calling you every filthy name in the book, but also calling your wife a whore and ganging up on her on social media.

That's the part of this that disturbs me the most - how these terrible people would do this to their friend because of the DemCult. Also I've experienced it firsthand with my Dem "friends" and seen them engage in truly ugly behavior directed at me and others. People have had family members disown them and had their grandkids used as bargaining chips by these awful people.

It's good to finally see people as they really are, I guess, but it's disappointing when someone you thought was a friend betrays you. I honestly feel sympathy for Trump and his whole family because that's a really hurtful thing to have happen.

Reactions: BOP

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Yeah, no. I'm the type that if you are my friend and then you go and do me like that- We're done. And, oh by the way don't come to my funeral trying to pretend that you were sad and cry on my grave.

*That goes for the Ex's who went South and took the low road as well.

Hijinx

I don't have any friends like that . We may disagree politically but as soon as something political comes up and I see them frowning I change the subject. Politics isn't the only thing in life.