Without going into too much detail

bcp

In My Opinion
let me just say to any of those that may now, or in the future be married to a female of Puerto Rican blood line.

when stressing a point, becuase after all, you are the man.

never, ever use these words.

Let me explain something to you my little Mexican.....

just dont do Ok????

This has been a public service announcement intended for the prolonging of the married males life.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bcp said:
let me just say to any of those that may now, or in the future be married to a female of Puerto Rican blood line.

just dont do Ok????

This has been a public service announcement intended for the prolonging of the married males life.

Need more details ! Did ya get the frying pan up'side the head ?

nanstime

bcp said:

just dont do Ok????

OK female here but I gotta know?????????????????????????what happened? come on we are all friends on here :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :popcorn: we wont tell anyone else I beg of you and I can honestly say I dont beg anyone for anything so spill it PLEASE:)

B

Big Fatty

bcp said:

just dont do Ok????

At least he didn't say, " listen here my little illegal immigrant..." :lmao:

multitaskerJuls

bcp said:

just dont do Ok????

I wonder if she is related to the one that was a drunkin Mexican monkey that caused the accident on Rt 4 today and tried to flee the scene!!?!? :smack:

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
bcp said:
oooooohhhhh now thats a good one,,

be right back.
Soooo... it's been a while. Do you think something really bad happened after he tried the "illegal immigrant" line on her. HA!

sockgirl77

Tinkerbell said:
Soooo... it's been a while. Do you think something really bad happened after he tried the "illegal immigrant" line on her. HA!
Yeah. She cooked him food that made him shiat himself. In return, it made her puke.

bcp

In My Opinion
Let me see if I can explain this correctly.

Puerto Ricans are considered U.S citizens.. WHAP
She is not a Mexican... WHAP
I can NOT get her mother deported... WHAP
I have to um,, oh yes. Shut the hell up and go in the other room.. WHAP.

I pretty much think that covers this situation.