Without Having To Call

L

lazyin29

Just curious if anyone knows of a seafood resturaunt in St. Mary's County that has all-you-can-eat crabs on the weekends. I have a list of seafood resturaunts in St. Mary's but I was hoping that I wouldn't have to call them all

Thanks in advance!

L

lazyin29

well we normanl go down to Pope's creek and it is about 27.99 all you can eat. Nothing ridiculous of course

mizzle

In the hizzle
The Lighthouse (solomons): all you can eat snow crabs and prime rib for 23.99 on thursdays and tuesdays ends at 8:00.

Cletus_Vandam

Evons.

Evons in Tall Timbers used to have a country style all you eat. I think they still do on weekends.

They started out with the steamed stuff (clams, oysters, blue crabs, etc); than they cleared the brown paper off the table and moved onto the broiled and fried things... They gave you the option to stay with the steamed if that's all you want.

Best resturant around for seafood IMO. They used to require a minimum party of four for the counrty-style all you could eat and can't remember to price. But they are the best.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Originally posted by lazyin29
Just curious if anyone knows of a seafood resturaunt in St. Mary's County that has all-you-can-eat crabs on the weekends. I have a list of seafood resturaunts in St. Mary's but I was hoping that I wouldn't have to call them all

Thanks in advance!

Capt. Pat's -on 235 between gate 1 & 2
only non alky beverages though. Tell you what-buy a bushel of #1 males, bring them and some beer to my house!!! :dance: :cheers:

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
Re: Re: Without Having To Call

Originally posted by Suz'
Capt. Pat's -on 235 between gate 1 & 2
only non alky beverages though. Tell you what-buy a bushel of #1 males, bring them and some beer to my house!!! :dance: :cheers:

they have beer!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: