WMZQ Fest?

CraneTaker77

Anyone heard anything about WMZQ fest tickets? Whether or not they have went on sale or not? and who's playing this year, I know sugarland is headlining. I looked all over the net and couldn't find no info...

nobody really

I need a nap
Anyone heard anything about WMZQ fest tickets? Whether or not they have went on sale or not? and who's playing this year, I know sugarland is headlining. I looked all over the net and couldn't find no info...

Sugarland is playing at St. Leonard VFD this summer.

OldHillcrestGuy

I have been to several WMZQfest in the past, they are being really quiet on who else is going to be there. They just completed the sale of the Mega ticket this past Friday, I would think they would be putting the indiviual tickets on sale soon.

Sugarland is coming to St Leonard and the tickets for that go on sale this Saturday. Check their website for more info.

OldHillcrestGuy

How do you get the presale tix? Do you have to register with Ticketmaster?

I think but not 100% sure the pre sales are going to people who have gone to their other concerts, in the past.

You might try calling the firehouse at 410 325-6657, you may get lucky and someone who knows something may answer the phone and you can get your answer.

Last edited:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Ok. Thanks for the info. My girls love Sugarland and this would be a big surprise for them if I can get tickets.