Woa I guess Southern MD does have it all

red

Originally posted by penncam
[BI for one don't see that many around here. Maybe up in the more urban cities like Waldorf or Prince Frederick you might see more, but not down here in Lexington Park.
[/B]

i've seen two down here. i didn't know whether to giggle or run! instead, i stood there like an idiot with my mouth agape.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Same Two?

Originally posted by red
i've seen two down here. i didn't know whether to giggle or run! instead, i stood there like an idiot with my mouth agape.
:biggrin: They might be the same two I've noticed around this area. For some reason, it's just not a big draw down here for them; maybe we're too redneck(don't mean to offend anyone), or it's just not cosmopolitan enough for their style. Either way that's not something I plan to lose any sleep over. Now I've heard that Watercolor23, for her upcoming wedding, is going to . . . . . . . (nah, I won't go there!)

penn

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by red
At the Hole in the Wall?

red

the first one i saw was at the grocery store several years ago. the second one i saw fairly recently on base. a computer tech with nmci.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Cross dressers are EVERYWHERE!

Dad Chaperones Trip Dressed As Woman

O'FALLON, Mo. - A father who chaperoned a fourth-grade field trip while dressed as a woman has told the school district he regrets creating a stir.

"He went on the trip because his daughter asked him to go," said Superintendent Dan O'Donnell of the Francis Howell district, which includes Castlio Elementary School fourth-graders who took the Oct. 18 trip. "If he had known it would have caused this much of an uproar, he wouldn't have gone."

The father's identity has not been revealed, and he has not spoken publicly.

Parents complained to the school board after the man, during a class outing to Jefferson City, apparently wore a woman's hairstyle, makeup and apparel, including jeans and shoes.

During a board meeting earlier this month, a man whose wife teaches at Castlio said in defense of the father that the man had been volunteering at school and attending parent-teacher conferences for at least eight years while dressed as a woman.

"No one has said a word. No one has had a problem with him until now," said Marty Hodits, 54.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gee, I wonder which bathroom he used while on the field trip. :confused: