Woke Ice Cream

PeoplesElbow

Not as woke as this.

PeoplesElbow

I bought Ben and Jerry's once to see what the BFD was, meh. The knockoff at Aldi is just as good for less than half the price.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Oh, Phish Food is delicious. Dark choco ice cream, carmel and marshmellow swirls, choco fish. Oh, now I'm sorry I refused to buy Ben & Jerry.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
B&J have always been mindless progbots. When they were the only premium ice cream game in town I got it anyway. Now they have a TON of competition.

And I would totally eat that big gay ice cream! Fluffernutter = YES

Hijinx

B&J are great proponents of helping blacks, but their ice cream is so expensive most blacks cannot afford it

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
B&J always discontinued any ice cream that was my favorite. Cool Britannia - RIP.

HEB, which is a TX grocery chain, has outstanding premium ice cream flavors. Lemon poppy cake. Caramel chocolate cheesecake. Banana s'mores. Mint chip brownie. Yum yum. I also like Talenti flavors, and you can reuse the container.

WingsOfGold

Stupid asses, ghetto rats are going to buy their over inflated shiit? Rather doubtful. Maybe when they loot but now when buying........

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm pretty sure all this woke crap isn't for black people, it's for white elitists to make them feel like they're doing something other than shopping and partying in the south of France with other elitists. A black woman journalist whose name I don't recall said along the lines of, "If black lives really mattered to you you'd be destroying crack houses instead of statues." I don't know how you argue with that pure perceptive logic, but no doubt white elites will do that very thing.

It's hard to really do something for at-risk communities that will make a difference. What's easy is to have your marketing team put together some ham handed faddish paean to black people in order to sell more product.

Louise

Ben and Jerry’s always thought too much of themselves and was expensive. Never bought. Then Pepsi went political, and now Coke, Lays, and the rest of them. Done buying any of the political products. We will be healthier for it. And, also, eliminating Kohl’s, Walmart, Costco, BB and Beyond, and more. I hope they all go bankrupt.