Wokesters Go After Democrat Cartoonist For Objecting To Abortion

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Cartoonist Nathan Pyle is pro-life, so if you’re not, don’t laugh at any of his cartoons, and seriously, do not share them. That’s the new rule according to social media mobs, and if you don’t like it, you probably shouldn’t tell anybody.

Pyle is the creator of the cartoon Strange Planet, and his Instagram has nearly 2 million followers. The cartoons feature cute little aliens finding futility in the basics of human life, but it took this Nylon article bashing his personal ethos about the sanctity of life for me to hear about the guy and follow his account, giving him approximately 2 million viewers and one.

“When looking at Pyle’s personal Instagram, though,” writes Casey Miller for Nylon, “it’s clear that we shouldn’t have been surprised that he has such conservative views. The first line in his bio is ‘I follow Jesus,’ which should clue you in about his religious leanings.” That Jesus is always steering people wrong, I guess. Sanctity of life, promotion of love and kindness, a vow of poverty, dedication to the downtrodden, tending to the needy—I mean, where will it end?

https://thefederalist.com/2019/04/19/wokesters-go-democrat-cartoonist-objecting-abortion/