Wolf 9mm ammo for sale

VTV

250 rounds, bought brand new. FMJ 9mm Wolf Ammo

Asking $40 cash

I do ask that you are at least 18, and if you look borderline, I will probably ask to see your ID :)

Last edited:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
haha I would never put wolf ammo through any of my guns....I've seen them missfire a lot

Really??

I hear alot trash talked about wolf online, but when you actually talk to people that use it, it rarely fails.

How long ago was this? What caliber?

Was it the old lacquer stuff or what?

I am not saying I'd use it as duty ammo but to put holes in targets, why not?

UncleBacon

Really??

I hear alot trash talked about wolf online, but when you actually talk to people that use it, it rarely fails.

about 3 years ago both of my friends that were using their 9's and both had a few missfires and after putting around 100 rounds through there guns it looked like they fired 500 rounds through it...

edinsomd

My, err, a friends AR hates wolf, constantly FTE's. The Mini-14 happily eats any brand without fail.
Ed

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Really??

Wolf I used several times in 9mm. JUNK. messy, smells HORRIBLE and several FTF's. The quality standard is so high in ammo that 2 ftf out of 100 is totally unacceptable. Been I bet a decade since I used it.

Is it more better these days?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Wolf I used several times in 9mm. JUNK. messy, smells HORRIBLE and several FTF's. The quality standard is so high in ammo that 2 ftf out of 100 is totally unacceptable. Been I bet a decade since I used it.

Is it more better these days?

Shot a 1000 rds. through my sigp226 in 9mm over the past few years, not one malfunction. Dirty, yes. Accuracy, not great, not bad. Unreliable, no.

As I pointed out before, unless you guys know of another brand that is cheaper, more reliable and as available, it is fine for punching holes in cardboard, betting your life on, not so much.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Shot a 1000 rds. through my sigp226 in 9mm over the past few years, not one malfunction. Dirty, yes. Accuracy, not great, not bad. Unreliable, no.

As I pointed out before, unless you guys know of another brand that is cheaper, more reliable and as available, it is fine for punching holes in cardboard, betting your life on, not so much.

OK, but it STINKS!!! :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Would you put it in the gun you grab in the middle of the night?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Would you put it in the gun you grab in the middle of the night?

Not unless it was the only option I had.

I do stock it for SHTF, but it would be bottom of my list to use. I'd rather shoot it up at paper and leave my better stuff for stocking purposes.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Not unless it was the only option I had.

I do stock it for SHTF, but it would be bottom of my list to use. I'd rather shoot it up at paper and leave my better stuff for stocking purposes.

I ONLY use what I'll trust to go off. That's why I don't hand load. Some machine cranking out a million units perfectly is better than me. WOLF is made by slum dog children. It's a fact. That's why it smells bad.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"

I ONLY use what I'll trust to go off. That's why I don't hand load. Some machine cranking out a million units perfectly is better than me. WOLF is made by slum dog children. It's a fact. That's why it smells bad.

If a 2% faliure rate saves me $150 per 1000 on .223 that I know I'll only be shooting at paper with a foul smell in the air, than I am ok with that.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If a 2% faliure rate saves me $150 per 1000 on .223 that I know I'll only be shooting at paper with a foul smell in the air, than I am ok with that.

Jesus, how much is .223 these days? And how many rounds you puttin' down range a month? I thought I was bad. :lol:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Jesus, how much is .223 these days? And how many rounds you puttin' down range a month? I thought I was bad. :lol:

Federal XM193 is $400+ at most places. That is what I prefer to shoot for general purposes. Lucky for me a portion of my shooting comes at no cost to me, I probably shoot 500 rounds a month of my own stuff, latley though I have been shooting less.