Wolfgang Puck in a can

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
At BJ's...

Anyone seen this stuff advertised as "rich mocha latte" in a self-heating can? I figured I'd be the guinea pig and give it a try since it's almost as expensive as my double espresso habit.

The good, bad, and ugly...

:yay: Made with Splenda
:yay: Only 100 calories
:yay: It really heats up
:yay: Has all kind of idiot-proof warnings printed on the can
:ohwell: Not all idiots can read
:ohwell: Mr. Bear could make better coffee
:ohwell: Doesn't contain enough caffeine to perk up a hummingbird
:dead: Some idiot darwin wanna-be will sue the makers (despite the warnings) and it will be off the shelves in 6 months.

mainman

Set Trippin
Sharon said:
At BJ's...

Anyone seen this stuff advertised as "rich mocha latte" in a self-heating can? I figured I'd be the guinea pig and give it a try since it's almost as expensive as my double espresso habit.

The good, bad, and ugly...

:yay: Made with Splenda
:yay: Only 100 calories
:yay: It really heats up
:yay: Has all kind of idiot-proof warnings printed on the can
:ohwell: Not all idiots can read
:ohwell: Mr. Bear could make better coffee
:ohwell: Doesn't contain enough caffeine to perk up a hummingbird
:dead: Some idiot darwin wanna-be will sue the makers (despite the warnings) and it will be off the shelves in 6 months.
I saw it last saturday at BJs and hoped that a bigger idiot I mean guinea pig would come along.. Thanks! :biggrin:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I don't drink coffee, but I saw it last night and wondered what moro...er, ADVENTUROUS person would be stupi...er, BRAVE enough to try it. :lol:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
mainman said:
I saw it last saturday at BJs and hoped that a bigger idiot I mean guinea pig would come along.. Thanks! :biggrin:

Imagine your luck! :love:

:roflmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
jazz lady said:
I don't drink coffee, but I saw it last night and wondered what moro...er, ADVENTUROUS person would be stupi...er, BRAVE enough to try it. :lol:
:howrude:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Danzig said:
Wolfgang Puck self-heating coffee containers that took 10 years and $24 mil to develop
Just think of what that $24 mil could have been used for: a cure for cancer, rescuing orphans in 3rd world countries, cleaning the environment, etc. Instead, we have crappy coffee ready in an instant (6 - 8 MINUTES) in a container that's probably not recyclable. :duh:

RodRugg

We went to the lake and there was this man and he was getting people to try that Wolfman Puck's coffee and it was amazing. That man pulled this thing and that coffee went from cold to hot all by itself. My grandma thought it was evil or a joke and she nearly shoved that man down the hill backwards. My dad said it probably struck a match inside whenever that thing got pulled. My Uncle Stanley said he invented it first and that Wolfman sucked it out of his brain with lasers. I know that's not true because my uncle always says stuff like that right after he gets out of the hospital. Anyways, I think that is an amazing idea and it would be good for syrup or to boil potatoes or for warming up orange juice that's been in the freezer.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
RodRugg said:
We went to the lake and there was this man and he was getting people to try that Wolfman Puck's coffee and it was amazing. That man pulled this thing and that coffee went from cold to hot all by itself. My grandma thought it was evil or a joke and she nearly shoved that man down the hill backwards. My dad said it probably struck a match inside whenever that thing got pulled. My Uncle Stanley said he invented it first and that Wolfman sucked it out of his brain with lasers. I know that's not true because my uncle always says stuff like that right after he gets out of the hospital. Anyways, I think that is an amazing idea and it would be good for syrup or to boil potatoes or for warming up orange juice that's been in the freezer.
:love:

RodRugg said:
:roflmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
RodRugg said:
:howdy: How was that special camp ya went to? Did ya have fun? Anywho, you've been missed. :kiss:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RodRugg said:
OMG! :killingme I soooo needed this. :notworthy

I :banghead: hate :banghead: two :banghead: hour :banghead: meetings :banghead: that :banghead: last :banghead: FOUR :banghead: hours.