Woman’s rape claim exposed by her own FitBit

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://abc27.com/2015/06/19/police-womans-fitness-watch-disproved-rape-report/

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/lifes...y-her-own-fitbit/story-fni0d7e6-1227412671705

LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) – A woman who reported she was raped by an intruder was criminally charged after police said her fitness watch told a different story.

Jeannine M. Risley, 43, of Saint Petersburg, Florida, was in Lancaster for her work and was staying in the guest portion of her boss’s home in East Lampeter Township on the night of March 10. She told authorities an unknown man pulled her out of bed, attacked her in a bathroom, and raped her at knifepoint, according to charging documents filed by township police.

Her fitness watch, which Risley claimed was lost in the struggle, was found undamaged in a hallway several feet from the bathroom. When investigators downloaded her fitness activity they saw she had been awake and walking around the entire night, not sleeping as she had claimed, the criminal complaint states.

Risley was charged with false reports to law enforcement, false alarms to public safety, and tampering with evidence for allegedly overturning furniture and placing a knife to make it appear she had been raped by an intruder, police said.

digitallest

If I am ever granted three wishes, my first wish will be that every time a person opens their GD mouth to tell a lie, an enraged hornet will fly down their throat.

I am willing to risk having to stick with the facts for the rest of my life.

so, everyone will know when I find Alladins lamp, because it will bring about the end of human civilization. 98 percent of people will die from repeatedly choking on angry hornets.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If I am ever granted three wishes, my first wish will be that every time a person opens their GD mouth to tell a lie, an enraged hornet will fly down their throat.

I am willing to risk having to stick with the facts for the rest of my life.

so, everyone will know when I find Alladins lamp, because it will bring about the end of human civilization. 98 percent of people will die from repeatedly choking on angry hornets.

:yay:

digitallest

How do people do crazy ish like this? Start with the right ingredients. One fresh crazy person is enough to go around, usually, then add one of the following ingredients, unsatisfied wants, overinflated sense of entitlement, vanity, insult (does not have to be real, imaginary can be substituted) you know? Crazy people are so versatile, just about anything can bring on impressive fireworks, but for the old, standard meltdown, all you really need is to not do what they want.

they will show you, and justify it with some stuff that will make you think they would totally pass that rabies test.

PeoplesElbow

Kind of weird that they looked at the fitbit to begin with. Mine doesn't really register when I wake up in the middle of the night, even a couple times I got up to go to the pisser but it said my sleep was unbroken.

somdwatch

I suppose this lady let her wishful thinking get away from her/.

Although I can't tell why one would wish to be raped or wish to lie about it.

She didn't wish to get raped, she wanted to be able to sue her boss and not work anymore!

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I had to move my FitBit to my left wrist because it was ratting me out to my Facebook contacts.

JeJeTe

Happiness
Kind of weird that they looked at the fitbit to begin with. Mine doesn't really register when I wake up in the middle of the night, even a couple times I got up to go to the pisser but it said my sleep was unbroken.

Mine shows very acccurately when I get up in the middle of the night or when I toss and turn.

Pete

Repete
That would be an ego killer. You lay there smiling, confident in your prowess and your mate looks at the fitbit and says "Yea well, it says "Restless"