Woman asking for Money Scam Alert!

IrishGirl

Was talking to a friend this afternoon in the parking lot of the Lusby Food Lion when a woman approached us and started to tell her story of how her daughter was in an accident in Fairfax county and she needed money.....
My friend stopped her mid-sentence and said Oh NO! I heard your same story several times a few months ago. You are scamming for money and I am calling the police right now. With that she walked off toward Rousby Hall Rd. I was like that was weird but ok. Well NOW she just knocked on my door to my home! I live in the Ranch Club, my house was dark(no outside lights were on) and my dogs went nuts when she knocked. I answered the door and she starts with "Your House is beautiful...." I recognized her right away and said NO! I saw you this afternoon and I am calling the police myself now! With that she turned and walked away. I believe she headed back toward Catalina. So be warned Lusby. Stop her source of income now!
Has anyone else encountered this woman?

goingcrazy

I hope you did call the police. She needs to be reported so after seeing this I provided your excerpt to the CCSO Community Action Team (CAT).

grn-thumb

never mind.... just realized it was sheriff's office. but what is the community action team?

They a group of officers that a assigned to work directly in the community. They attend neighborhoodwatch meetings and they also teach dare in the schools. I do know for fact that the woman you are talking about had the police called on her twice last night, but she was gone both times before the police arrived.

ODAT

BEWARE - This crack girl lives across the street. Since she has moved in 7 houses on our street have been broken into. Coincidence? Everyone knows her, there was a guy in Charles countly with the identical scam that was arrested last week. CC finest haven't done much, but they have stepped up patrols in our area.

Last edited:

Hoover

Its amazing how people with only 6 post know more than people with thousands and complain about the police department. If the police department is so crappy why dont you join them and make them better?

:killingme

BickPickle

BEWARE - This crack girl lives across the street. Since she has moved in 7 houses on our street have been broken into. Coincidence? Everyone knows her, there was a guy in Charles countly with the identical scam that was arrested last week. CC finest haven't done much, but they have stepped up patrols in our area.
if u tell me what street she lives on i'll go have a talk with her

butterfly08

She actually stopped me in front of my work yesterday. Her name is Amy, DO NOT FALL FOR HER LIES! She just wants money to go out and buy drugs.

Peepaw95

Its amazing how people with only 6 post know more than people with thousands and complain about the police department. If the police department is so crappy why dont you join them and make them better?

:killingme

I did not realize that having multiple posts makes you creadible. How many posts do you have to have before people believe you know what you are talking about?