Woman asking for Money Scam Alert!

IrishGirl

BEWARE - This crack girl lives across the street. Since she has moved in 7 houses on our street have been broken into. Coincidence? Everyone knows her, there was a guy in Charles countly with the identical scam that was arrested last week. CC finest haven't done much, but they have stepped up patrols in our area.

What street? I was thinking that she probably had just moved somewhere new since I've never heard about her before. She has new territory.

laynpipe

i beleive there was another thread about her a few weeks back. i think someone called her the lusby rider.

onelove6366

Anybody who approaches you either on foot or by phone asking for money when you haven't contracted for their services is running a scam. Just say no......

FED_UP

i beleive there was another thread about her a few weeks back. i think someone called her the lusby rider.

There was a thread with here about 10 days ago, I don't think she was the original topic though, someone said she is not bad looking, and she gets in cars with men for a ride and then she does this thing with her mouth and all of a sudden she has money. Someone said they saw her getting out of a car on the road and spit something out of her mouth, she might have just been sick :shrug:

DEEKAYPEE8569

There was a thread with here about 10 days ago, I don't think she was the original topic though, someone said she is not bad looking, and she gets in cars with men for a ride and then she does this thing with her mouth and all of a sudden she has money. Someone said they saw her getting out of a car on the road and spit something out of her mouth, she might have just been sick :shrug:

Off topic.....but about a year ago, I was in WaWa getting a sandwich and a dark haired, "top-heavy", "hour-glass figured" woman in tight clothes, about
5'5" walks up to me and asks me to help her with her ATM card. Cautiously, I tried to help, but when she couldn't get the card to work, she asked me for a ride to her friend's house up the street. THAT'S when the bells and whistles went off. So, I blurt out something like, "Uuummm, no, I'm sorry, I'm going the other way." So, she says, 'Oh, okay." "Thanks anyway."

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Not a bad deal at all, lets just hope she does not have herpies simplex 10.

Banana flavored :gossip: and a pint of cheap vodka as a rinse. She seemed like a nice enough girl, but you NEVER know. :yay:

Redskinsmama

Its amazing how people with only 6 post know more than people with thousands and complain about the police department. If the police department is so crappy why dont you join them and make them better?

:killingme

Your comment makes perfect sense. You sit on a computer all day long posting on a forum and that makes you a respectable wealth of knowledge. :sarcasm: Get a life.

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
I heard she looks decent, why what are you going to do, drive up and down 235 and route 4 hoping to catch up with her?

nah. Just wondering. Everyone seems to know who she is, I have no idea. Like the homeless guy in PF i've never seen him...:shrug: