Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend As He Throws A Fit Over Her Undisclosed Plastic Surgeries

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Being Together For 4 Months As He Throws A Fit Over Her Undisclosed Plastic Surgeries

Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Being Together For 4 Months As He Throws A Fit Over Her Undisclosed Plastic Surgeries

According to the woman’s own words, her relationship with “Max” developed quite cloudlessly, until one fine evening they were sitting next to each other on the couch and scrolling through her social media together. The OP came across a photo of her old classmate from vacation where she was wearing a bikini and it was pretty clear that she had implants.

One day the author’s boyfriend occasionally told her that implants “are a huge turn off to most guys”​

And at this point, Max stated that the OP’s friend looks “gross”. In response to her surprise, the man said that women who get implants or other surgeries “are a huge turn off to most guys”, and that everything natural is definitely better than “two balloons”, which supposedly only emphasize female self-doubt.

🤣

BernieP

Resident PIA
Let me get this out of the way so I can start my own pathetic thread.
Technically I would say he broke up with her. She took him at his words and added that there was no give backs.

About the only thing I think should be "disclosed" is gender identity, not what's in the head, but what are the bits GOD gave at birth.
The other lesson is a man should NEVER comment on the appearance of another woman - it;s a no win situation.
As this guy found out.
I hope he doesn't have foot in mouth disease