Woman Gets Uber Driver Fired For Refusing To Take Her To Get An Abortion.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“My appointment was at 11:30am so at 9:58am my Uber arrived and he immediately seemed uncomfortable. After about five minutes in the car, he asked, ‘are we going to a planned parenthood?’ I said no (because we weren’t), but it set off alarm bells that he would even ask that,” she recounted. “The destination I put in was just the name of the doctor and the address of the clinic, there was nothing that would suggest it was an abortion clinic. After a few more minutes he asked, ‘are we going to an abortion clinic?’”

“I was shocked;” the student continued. “I had no idea what to say, so I just remained quiet. He then said ‘I know it’s none of my business, but…' and proceeded to mention something about his wife being pregnant, how awful the procedure was (and proceeded to explain it in graphic detail), and that ‘there is so much they don’t tell you’. He then said ‘you’re going to regret this decision for the rest of your life’ and that I was making a mistake.”

At about halfway to the clinic, the woman said, the driver “suddenly pulls over with no warning.”

“He said ‘I’m sorry, but I can’t take you the rest of the way. I can take you back to [my city], but you won’t be able to find another Uber out here,’” the post read.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4631...-driver-refused-take-her-amanda-prestigiacomo

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She made this up. What would make the Uber driver think she was getting an abortion? She said herself "The destination I put in was just the name of the doctor and the address of the clinic, there was nothing that would suggest it was an abortion clinic ."

So is the driver psychic or something? There's no reason on earth for him to ask her that question. She's lying.

mitzi

The boyfriend picked her up where the Uber driver let her out. Then advised her to call a few cab companies. Why couldn't his sorry a$$ take her and she blames the Uber driver for not taking her.

BOP

“My appointment was at 11:30am so at 9:58am my Uber arrived and he immediately seemed uncomfortable. After about five minutes in the car, he asked, ‘are we going to a planned parenthood?’ I said no (because we weren’t), but it set off alarm bells that he would even ask that,” she recounted. “The destination I put in was just the name of the doctor and the address of the clinic, there was nothing that would suggest it was an abortion clinic. After a few more minutes he asked, ‘are we going to an abortion clinic?’”

“I was shocked;” the student continued. “I had no idea what to say, so I just remained quiet. He then said ‘I know it’s none of my business, but…' and proceeded to mention something about his wife being pregnant, how awful the procedure was (and proceeded to explain it in graphic detail), and that ‘there is so much they don’t tell you’. He then said ‘you’re going to regret this decision for the rest of your life’ and that I was making a mistake.”

At about halfway to the clinic, the woman said, the driver “suddenly pulls over with no warning.”

“He said ‘I’m sorry, but I can’t take you the rest of the way. I can take you back to [my city], but you won’t be able to find another Uber out here,’” the post read.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4631...-driver-refused-take-her-amanda-prestigiacomo
Sounds like some bullcrap.

Smokey1

She is also trying to sue the driver now. Getting him fired was not enough to satisfy her wrath.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
She made this up. What would make the Uber driver think she was getting an abortion? She said herself "The destination I put in was just the name of the doctor and the address of the clinic, there was nothing that would suggest it was an abortion clinic ."

So is the driver psychic or something? There's no reason on earth for him to ask her that question. She's lying.
The boyfriend picked her up where the Uber driver let her out. Then advised her to call a few cab companies. Why couldn't his sorry a$$ take her and she blames the Uber driver for not taking her.
Smells like something you'd read about in Chicago! So my first thought was Jussie was somehow involved...; that it was all an audition gone horribly wrong for some upcoming Hollywood pro-Planned Parenthood movie. So necessary to whip out a false accusation. (Feel free to pick which role Smollett played.)

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

PeoplesElbow

He could have also been the conservative version of the social justice warrior, the Christian warrior that knew the place well due to past activities.

The few times I had to take a cab I did not tell the driver anything because it was none of their business what I was doing or where I was going.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
He could have also been the conservative version of the social justice warrior, the Christian warrior that knew the place well due to past activities.

The few times I had to take a cab I did not tell the driver anything because it was none of their business what I was doing or where I was going.

How many months along were you?