Woman Going 94 mph Though Lexington Park With Carload of Kids

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
At 6:38 p.m. March 29, TFC A. Rossignol of the Leonardtown trooper barracks stopped a vehicle for speeding, 94 mph in a 50 mph zone, on Route 235 at Route 246 in Lexington Park.

The driver was identified as Leah Jamie McIntyre, 21, of Montgomery Village. While speaking with McIntyre, six other passengers were observed not being restrained by seatbelts. All passengers were identified to be less than 18 years old.

A strong odor of an alcoholic beverage was detected. All occupants were asked to exit the vehicle for further alcohol violation investigations.

When inquiring about weapons or any illegal substances, a 17-year- old male from Gaithersburg produced brass knuckles with knives sticking out of both ends.

McIntyre advised there was a “pipe inside of the center console.” The pipe, containing marijuana residue, was recovered.

A probable cause search of the occupants and vehicle revealed no more CDS or weapons. Five alcohol citations were issued to the juveniles and they were released to a parent.

How nice :rolleyes:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Pandora said:

:yikes: I'm surprised she didn't kill somebody.
When the police/sheriff/troopers catch you making that kind of speed, don't you lose your license automatically?

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
unixpirate said:
Is it "through" or though they were doing 94 :shrug: :wench: :razz: :lmao:
you forgot - :fixed: :lmao:

OMG! Someone caught Ms. Jazz in a misspell? Say it isn't so! :killingme

Ricky Racer

Boyz under the hood
Penn said:
When the police/sheriff/troopers catch you making that kind of speed, don't you lose your license automatically?
Yes and your arrested.
If I remember correctly you can be arrested and charged with reckless endangerment for 30mph over the posted speed limit.

I use to get passed by a woman every morning that was doing every bit of 90mph plus, while she was smoking ,drinking coffee, and putting on her make up in the rear view mirror.
I wrote Joe Gibbs about her. :whistle:

Last edited:
Ricky Racer said:
Yes and your arrested.
If I remember correctly you can be arrested and charged with reckless endangerment for anything over 30mph.

I use to get passed by a woman every morning that was doing every bit of 90mph plus, while she was smoking ,drinking coffee, and putting on her make up in the rear view mirror.
I wrote Joe Gibbs about her. :whistle:
And you were tailgating her... admit it...:smack:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
When I first read the title I thought it would be a woman of my age with 6 children around my children's ages. I could imagine her racing to the nearest parking lot so she could leap from the car and get away from them. :lmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Confindential to Kwillia: Please delete all posts related to :gossip: TYVM. :flowers:

Last edited:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Pssst... The typo is in the thread title.
I know, but can't you click on "talk about this in the forums" or something and it makes the title for you? :confused:

If not...:blushing: :lol: