Woman Married to ‘Perfect’ Feminist Man Wishes He Would Cheat on Her: I’m So ‘Bored’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
O’Reilly hinted that, in her English household, stereotypical gender roles are flipped.
“Just last week he went out with a friend for a long-planned pint and I was in a foul mood before he went because I had to put the washing away and make the kids packed lunches,” she said, suggesting her husband usually handles such domestic tasks.
Jon’s “ridiculous moral compass has come to be a bone of contention,” O’Reilly also said.

“Don’t get me wrong, I love him and this year we celebrated 17 years together – 13 of them married – but I wish he’d lie, cheat, defame or slander just once, so that I could feel better about my own less-than-perfect character,” she said. “Simply put, I’m bored of being married to a paragon of virtue.”

https://pluralist.com/clare-oreilly-perfect-husband/

'IT'S EXHAUSTING' I’m bored of being married to Mr Perfect — I wish he’d cheat so I could feel better about myself

However, when I turned up with thoughts of a long, lazy, romantic lunch, he refused to ditch his responsibilities even though we were supposed to be in the first throes of love.

I married Mr Perfect anyway, but his ridiculous moral compass has come to be a bone of contention. Simply put, I’m bored of being married to a paragon of virtue.

He is so unlike me it’s disarming but it turns out I’m not alone. New research from the University of Amsterdam has found, while it is beneficial in Mother Nature for species to be similar, it is not as straightforward when it comes to humans.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I’m a feminist who’s attracted to ‘manly men’

Within minutes of meeting my Bumble date at a bike race, he demanded that I take off my sunglasses so he could see my eyes. I obliged. In the two hours we were together, he proceeded to put his hand firmly on my butt, pretending to usher me through a crowd. He also did not ask before reaching over to rub my shoulders, as though he had a right to touch my body.

As a feminist writer, I understand that these behaviors denote male entitlement and indicate that he might not respect women. And yet, I was turned on. I have always been attracted to dominant men.

[clip]

I find myself being charmed by the brash and often oafish inappropriateness of some men — the way they clumsily flirt by making crude penis jokes, the way they eagerly want to fix things around my house, and in my life, by offering up unsolicited advice. At the same time, these feel like betrayals of feminist views I have come to hold. I now see how inappropriate sexual jokes are part and parcel of an objectifying culture; I know that “mansplaining” indicates a guy might underestimate my capabilities and intelligence; and I can see that a man suffering from White Knight Syndrome has a keen lack of self-worth. Yes, I know.

NextJen

Raisin cane
No wonder men think women are crazy.

This chick would be happy if her man would cheat on her..... I'm happy if a guy takes the fish off the hook for me.