Woman seen licking ice cream in viral video faces up to 20 years in jail, police say

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A woman filmed licking a tub of ice cream and returning it to a grocery store shelf in a viral video last week is facing up to 20 years in prison, police said Thursday.
The footage — which has been viewed more than 11 million times — shows the so-far unnamed woman opening a container, running her tongue across the ice cream then laughing as she places the violated dessert back in the freezer, in a branch of Walmart in the city of Lufkin, eastern Texas.\

Police said on Wednesday they believed they had identified the suspect after “detectives had obtained surveillance video placing a woman matching the suspect description in the Lufkin store on June 28 around 11 p.m.” They are waiting to finally verify her identity before issuing an arrest warrant.

https://kvoa.com/news/2019/07/04/wo...ideo-faces-up-to-20-years-in-jail-police-say/

PeoplesElbow

I remember when I was a kid everyone opening the cottage cheese containers and inspecting/smelling it, always thought that was gross.

homedepot20

Local news station stated the Texas officials have ID subject and would face juvenile court discipline ( Which means a slap on hand)

• Angry
Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I bought some ice cream in the store once. When I got it home it didn't have a plastic seal around the lid. So, I threw it away. Next time I went to the store I checked and none of that brand's containers had seals (oops). Everything needs to be sealed these days. Too many wack jobs running around.

As far as this woman, thank goodness she only licked it.

This is why I won't buy rolls and pastries in the serve yourself bin. Kids with their booger fingers, gross people who don't wash after they go the the toilet - people are disgusting and I don't want them touching my food.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Seems fitting...

Hijinx

I have seen that far too often, including one pig i had to work with, and it was even at a stop on the Interstate, which makes it all the grosser. I am now a fist bumper. I get neurotic in the doctor's office waiting room. Why is it even necessary to have a sign in the rest room saying that employees must wash their hands?
It's the law.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Forget jail.

Just start putting a bullet in these disgusting shitbags.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It's absolutely mind boggling that adults would do something this gross and think nothing of it. At least the companies that still don't have safety seals will probably get on board with the ones that do now. There is something very wrong going on in the minds of these people, very wrong. Labeling them disgusting shitbags is giving them a compliment.