Woman Shares A Controversial List Of Rules She Makes All Of Her Boyfriends Follow

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Woman Shares A Controversial List Of Rules She Makes All Of Her Boyfriends Follow

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How is it controversial that she's upfront about her demands and why do people feel the need to spend outrage on her? If guys don't like her terms, they are free to not date her. Simple.

That this went viral and got comments say something about us as a culture. People actually comment on that crap. And here I am commenting on the comments. It's madness, I tell ya. Madness.

:jameo:

DaSDGuy

How is it controversial that she's upfront about her demands and why do people feel the need to spend outrage on her? If guys don't like her terms, they are free to not date her. Simple.

That this went viral and got comments say something about us as a culture. People actually comment on that crap. And here I am commenting on the comments. It's madness, I tell ya. Madness.

Simple rule for men - don't date anyone who has a list of rules.

lucky_bee

RBF expert

her rules are definitely ridiculous and stupid and she has some real jealousy issues :lmao: butttt like you said, the men are free to holler NEXT. In fact, I'd encourage them. We don't claim her.

UglyBear

I might be a dinosaur. I didn’t understand any of those rules.

I get the gist that it’s about contacts with other females, I’m just completely oblivious to what most of the banned acts mean.

I would not want to date anyone who makes all the rules about silly apps on the phone.

DaSDGuy

Simple rule for men - don't date anyone who has a list of rules.
I am going to amend my position to be all inclusive because it should apply to women too.

Simple rule #1 - don't date anyone who has a list of rules different than rule #1.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
her rules are definitely ridiculous and stupid and she has some real jealousy issues :lmao: butttt like you said, the men are free to holler NEXT. In fact, I'd encourage them. We don't claim her.

But you know she has at least one sad sack who will do as she says. On Reddit they have those Bridezilla threads and some of them are quite outrageous, and yet that crazy bia has a man marrying her. It's the male equivalent of women who get involved with prison inmates.

Reactions: BOP

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
But you know she has at least one sad sack who will do as she says. On Reddit they have those Bridezilla threads and some of them are quite outrageous, and yet that crazy bia has a man marrying her. It's the male equivalent of women who get involved with prison inmates.
And then there’s the guy who’s going to lie, hit it, quit it.