Woman sues bar for not checking her ID

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lawyers for both say Hess is responsible for her accident.
Well how rude of them to make a value judgment like that. Although the woman should really sue the distillery or brewery that made whatever she drank. #1, they have more money; and #2, they're ultimately responsible for making a product that paralyzes innocent victims.

In fact, I'm considering suing the Don Julio people because their product killed a few of my brain cells the other night, which is why I had such a headache when I woke up the next morning.

Well how rude of them to make a value judgment like that. Although the woman should really sue the distillery or brewery that made whatever she drank. #1, they have more money; and #2, they're ultimately responsible for making a product that paralyzes innocent victims.

In fact, I'm considering suing the Don Julio people because their product killed a few of my brain cells the other night, which is why I had such a headache when I woke up the next morning.

:killingme

Class action?

BOP

I think she ought to sue the town that the bar is in for allowing them the permit to serve alcohol.

:popcorn:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Is there such a thing as lack-of-class action?

I think you can do a lack of ass action suit in some states if your spouse thinks you're too gross to have sex with anymore.

There is probably some sort of lack of classes action thing you can do if you're not happy with your education.

There are already plenty of lack of blacks action suits to allow for more inclusivity, as opposed to exclusivity.

OWS has been engaging in class reaction suits. Until it got cold and they decided back of class was a better action.

Then, there is an impending crack action suits concerning some #### up, meth and a chihuahua...

The important thing isn't necessarily what has happened to you. It is in finding something, perhaps, that HASN'T happened to you. All rights are equal in the eyes of the law. Or find another judge.

:buddies: